Last Date

Undercover Princess

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXdqw6IXWgY&feature=related 

You woke up the next morning, still sitting on the branch. Thoughts from yesterday flashed through your mind and you felt depressed. You checked your phone and saw 52 missed calls from Jonghyun. Sighing, you put your phone away, hopped down from the tree, and started walking back to the house. *Tomorrow is the day we execute the plan. So today is my last day with Jonghyun.*

After ten minutes, you walked in through the gates. The front door burst open and Jonghyun came running out. "Yah! Where were you last night?!" He yelled. You gave him an apolegetic look. "Sorry, I lost track of time and stayed the night at my friend's house." You lied.

"Well, you could've called and told me. I would have come over to pick you up." He said. "I'm sorry." You said, looking down at the ground. Jonghyun softened and he pulled you into his arms. "I was worried about you. Don't ever disappear like that again." He whispered.

You wrapped your arms around him too. *I'm sorry, Jonghyun. I'm really sorry.* You felt a wave of sadness rush over you. Jonghyun noticed something was wrong. "What's wrong? Did something happen at your friend's house?" He asked, worry filled his voice.

You shook your head and forced a smile. "I'm fine. Let's go inside." You said as you took his hand and gently pulled him inside. Jonghyun wasn't convinced but he let it go. *I can't end things with him now, I'm afraid. It'll be easier if I just disappear.* No matter how many people's bones you've broken before, you couldn't bear to break someone's heart or you couldn't bear to see their face when you did.

"Let's go on a date!" You said cheerfully. Jonghyun looked at you, puzzled. "Sure." He said slowly. *Why is she acting so cheerful?* He was about to turn around to go out the door but you pulled him back. "I wanna stay at the house." You said.

"Come on!" You tugged on his hand and he followed you down the hall. The two of you held hands as you made your way through the long hallways. "Did you have fun at your friend's house?" Jonghyun asked. You beamed at him, "Yeah but I missed you." Jonghyun couldn't help but smile back at you.

"I missed you too. You should bring me next time, I wanna meet your friend." He said. *There won't be a next time.* You thought sadly to yourself. You shook the thought away. "Oh, we're here." You said brightly.

Jonghyun turned to look at what you were looking at. It was the kitchen. "Why did we come to the kitchen? Were you hungry? What do you want to eat? I'll ask the chef to make it for you." Jonghyun asked. You shook your head. "Nope, I'm gonna cook something for you!" You said happily.

Jonghyun looked at you incredulously. "You know how to cook?" He asked in disbelief. You scowled. "Yes, I know how to cook. Why is that so weird?" You replied. "You just don't seem like the type that knows how to cook." Jonghyun said, a playful smile on his face.

"Well, I actually only know how to cook one thing. But, I'm an expert a cooking it!" You said, smiling. Jonghyun gazed at you warmly. "Then, go ahead. I can't wait to try your expert dish." He teased. You laughed lightly as you went into the kitchen and started to gather ingredients.

Jonghyun sat on a stool at the counter and watched you. A smile came on his lips as he watched your cooking figure. "Could you come and help me with this?" You turned around to ask. You saw his smile and your heart started to beat rapidly. Jonghyun stood up and came towards you, causing your heart to beat wildly. *Why does he have this effect on me? He's making it so hard for me to say goodbye.*

"What do you need help with?" He asked, while he wrapped his arms around your waist and rested his chin on your shoulder. "I need you to stir this while I cut the chicken." You said, handing him the wooden spoon you were holding. Jonghyun took it and started stirring the sauce. You watched him and chuckled. "You're doing it wrong. You're supposed to do it like this." You said, placing your hand on his and moving it in the correct motion.

Jonghyun blushed slightly. "Yah! You're making me feel like the girl here." He said. You laughed and went to go cut the meat. Jonghyun smiled and continued to stir the sauce.

After 30 minutes, the dish was done. Jonghyun was sitting at the counter, waiting. You brought a plate over and placed it in front of him. "Tada! My signature fried rice!" You exclaimed. Jonghyun looked at the dish, amused. "What's so special about it? It looks like plain fried rice to me." He said.

You pouted. "It is special. I made my own special sauce that I put on it. It tastes good! Try it!!" You said, picking up the spoon and bringing it towards his mouth. He pinched your cheek, "Aigoo, you can actually act cute." He teased. "And who puts sauce on fried rice? You are really weird."

You put the spoon back on the plate. "Fine, if you don't like it, then don't eat it!" You snapped. You grabbed the plate and started to take it away but Jonghyun grabbed your wrist. "Sorry, I was just teasing you. I'll eat it." He said, gazing into your eyes. Your face turned red and you put the plate back down. Jonghyun picked up the spoon and tried a bite. His face lit up, "It's tastes amazing!" He exclaimed.

You smiled, satisfied. "Here, you have some too." Jonghyun said, raising the spoon to your lips. You opened your mouth and took a bite. The two of you took turns feeding each other until the plate was empty. Jonghyun patted his stomach. "That was so good. I'm full now." You looked at him and laughed. You and him washed the dishes before you left the kitchen. Afterwards, the two of you spent most of the day playing games together.

---------

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EmSNH79v0tw 

The two of you walked towards the garden, holding hands. You got to the garden and sat down on a bench, looking at all the beautiful flowers. Jonghyun picked a rose and gave it to you. You smiled and placed it next to you. You looked up and gazed at Jonghyun. Your eyes locked with his. Slowly, the two of you began to move closer to each other. Your lips met, and the two of you kissed passionately.

The kiss was broken only because both of you ran out of breath. When you got your breath back, you looked at Jonghyun again. "Will you sing for me?" You whispered. Jonghyun was surprised by your request but he nodded. He pulled you onto his lap and rested his chin on your shoulder. He began to sing and you closed your eyes. His voice sounded so sweet and heavenly that you could have listened to it for the rest of your life.

Once he finished singing, you turned your head and softly kissed him. "I love you, Kim Jonghyun." You whispered. He kissed you again and whispered against your lips, "I love you too, Heeyoung." Your heart dropped like a rock when he said that. *He doesn't even know my real name, he doesn't know who I really am. I've lied to him this entire time. I'm so sorry Jonghyun.*

Jonghyun and you laid down on the grass and gazed up at the stars. Your fingers were intertwined. You pointed up at the sky with your other hand, pointing out anything interesting. Jonghyun gazed at your face and softened. You looked so happy and he wanted you to smile like that forever. You turned and met eyes with him. You smiled warmly and moved closer to him. He pulled you into his chest and wrapped his arms around your waist. Soon, the two of you fell asleep.

--------

The next morning you woke up first. Jonghyun's arms were still around you. You gently pulled them off and got up. You gazed down at him one last time. *Goodbye, Kim Jonghyun. I love you.* Tears fell down your cheeks silently. You wiped them away.

Then, you took all of your belongings and left to go meet SHINee and finish the mission.

------

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter!

today is my 16th birthday!! yay! lol

please leave a comment! thanks for reading ^_^

now, i am off to do homework on my 16th birthday T_T