Apology

Undercover Princess

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4iYc0jpZLo 

Key smirked at you, "I like this pose." He said. Your eyes widened and you quickly got off of him.

"What are you doing here Key-ssi?" You asked. He pouted slightly. "Why are you being so formal? Call me oppa!" He said.

"What?! No! I will not call you oppa." You said forcefully. He pouted even more and gave you puppy dog eyes. "Please. Call me oppa." You couldn't resist the puppy dog eyes. You had a secret weakness for aegyo.

"Fine." You said. He beamed brightly. "Say it!" He said cheerfully. "Key-oppa." You said quickly. Key was grinning widely.

"Anyways, answer my question. Why are you here?" You asked. Key just shrugged. "I don't know. I got bored of watching the house so I called Onew-hyung to take over my shift. So I decided to visit you." He said.

"But I saw you not that long ago." You said. "So, it doesn't matter." Key said nonchalantly. You sighed. "Well, can you please leave oppa? I'm tired and I want to go to bed."

Key pouted but started to get up. He moved towards the window. You went over to your closet and grabbed your pajamas. You were about to slip off your shirt when you heard Key whistle. You turned around and quickly pulled down your shirt. "What are you still doing here?! I thought you left." You yelled. Key smirked, waved, then went out the window. You went over to the window, locked it, and closed the curtains. *That ert* You thought.

After you finished putting on your pajamas, you heard a knock on the door. You opened it and Jonghyun was standing there. Thoughts of Jonghyun pushing you against the wall and glaring at you flashed back into your mind. Neither of you said anything for a second. "What do you want?" You asked softly.

Jonghyun looked past you and into the room. Then he looked back at you. "I heard you yelling at someone. Was there someone here?" He asked. Your eyes widened for a second. *", did he hear me talking to Key?* You shook your head. "No you must've been mistaken. I didn't yell at all." You lied.

Jonghyun didn't seem convinced. "Well, anyways. I just wanted to apoligize for getting angry at you earlier. But next time you're going to have dinner with your friend, just tell me." He said and walked away. You stood there, confused.

You tilted your head to the side. "What was that all about? He actually apoligized to me?" You whispered to yourself. *Was he worried about me?* You couldn't stop a smile from forming on your lips at the thought.

As Jonghyun was walking back to his room he couldn't stop thinking about who you had been talking to. He had known that you lied to him and that made him feel even sadder. *Was she talking to that Taemin guy? Who is he?* He sighed as he opened the door to his room. He collasped on his bed, exhausted. *This girl is driving me nuts.*