We're Going to a.... What?!

Undercover Princess

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6z1jwS74Hk 

You had just gotten up and you hair was very messed up from sleeping. You stretched, reaching your arms up into the air, and yawned. Hearing a knock on the door, you reluctantly got out of bed.

You opened the door and was surprised to see Jonghyun. He stared at you for a bit. You were wearing a short silky night gown. It was so short that it only reached a little above mid-thigh. "What are you staring at? Is there something wrong with the way I look?" You asked angrily.

Jonghyun smirked, "Yeah, you look like you just got hit by lightening." Your jaw dropped and your hands immediately went to grab your hair. You combed your fingers through it in an attempt to make it look better. You gave Jonghyun an icy glare. "If that's all you came here to say to me than leave." You were about to shut the door but he stuck his foot in and stopped it.

"Wait, my parents said we're going to a ball tonight so wear a pretty dress." He said. Your eyes widened. Jonghyun didn't say anything else and walked away. *A ball? What am I supposed to do at a ball?! I've never danced before! And why is Jonghyun acting like a jerk again. I thought he was gonna act nicer after he apologized to me.* You thought.

You closed your door and went to go take a shower. *It's been three weeks since the last attack. I wonder if they've given up or not.* You sat down on your bed wearing a skirt and a red blouse. You sighed as you stared out the window. *This is so boring. I kinda wish there will be another attack soon. I still need to kick that Ahn Jaehyo's .*

You slipped your feet into a pair of Pikachu slippers and went down for breakfast. When you got to the dining hall, all three of the Kim's were already there. You bowed in apology and sat down next to Haneul.

Mrs. Kim smiled at you warmly. "Do you already have a dress for the ball tonight Heeyoung-ah?" She asked. You looked at her and shook your head. "No, I don't know which dress would be good to wear." You said quietly. She smiled understandingly. "It's ok. Haneul-ah can help you pick one out. And Jonghyun can help too."

Jonghyun choked on his food. His dad slapped him on the back and gave him some water. After he took a gulp of water he yelled, "What?! Why do I have to help? Picking out dresses is something girls do." Mrs. Kim chuckled. "Yes I know, but you have nothing else to do today right?" She asked. Jonghyun thought for a moment then shook his head.

"Good! Then once the three of you finish breakfast, go up to Heeyoung's room and pick out dresses. You can even wear one of mine if you want to." Mrs. Kim said, clapping her hands together. Jonghyun hung his head in defeat. When his mom made a decision, it was final.

-------

After breakfast, the three of you were in your room. Jonghyun laid down on your bed and stared at the ceiling. Haneul went over to your closet and started pulling different dresses. "You don't have any pink dresses?" She asked curiously. You shook your head in disgust. "No, I hate pink."

Jonghyun laughed. "What kind of girl doesn't like the color pink? Are you sure you're a girl? You're not some guy in disguise are you?" He asked. You threw one of your Pikachu slippers at him. "Ow! What was that for?!" He yelled.

You stuck your tongue out at him. "Just because I'm a tom boy doesn't mean I won't get angry if you say I'm not a girl. Being a girl is much better than being a guy. I just don't like all the skirts, dresses and makeup. Besides, why would I wanna be a guy? Guys are stupid." You said. Jonghyun sat up and glared at you. You glared back. 

"Girls are so annoying." Jonghyun retorted. "Especially you." He said. Your eyes flared with anger and you picked up your other slipper and smacked him with it. "Ouch! Stop hitting me." Jonghyun growled. You went to hit him again but he grabbed your wrist. You lost your balance and fell forward on top of him.

Your faces were merely centimeters away from each others. Your eyes widened and you were frozen in shock. Jonghyun shoved you off of him and you rolled over onto the ground. "Ow! Jerk!" You yelled. Jonghyun stuck his tongue out at you. Haneul was watching the two of you and she started giggling.

You and Jonghyun stopped glaring at each other and looked at her. "Why are you laughing?" Jonghyun asked. "You two look so cute together. It's like you're having a lovers quarrel." She replied. Jonghyun frowned. "We do not look cute together and we sure as hell are not having a lovers quarrel." Haneul just nodded and replied sarcastically, "Of course. Whatever you say dongsaeng." Jonghyun glared at her and pouted.

"Will you just hurry up and pick a dress. This is stupid." Jonghyun pouted and crossed his arms. Haneul picked up an aquamarine dress and handed it to you. "Try this one on." You took it and went into the bathroom to change your clothes.

You came back out a few minutes later. You were holding the dress up uncomfortably. "Hmm, I think it's a little too big around the chest." Haneul said. "But you still look pretty in it." She smiled and gave you a thumbs up. She nudged Jonghyun in the ribs. "Tell her what you think."

Jonghyun looked up at you. His eyes widened. *She looks really pretty.* Then he saw you holding up the dress. A devlish smile broke out onto his face. "You should wear a dress that actually fits your flat chest." He said. Your lip curled up into a snarl.

"What did you just say to me?" You said, emphasizing each word. "I said, you should wear a dress that actually fits your flat chest. Are you deaf?" He replied smugly. You kicked a pillow that was on the floor at him. It smacked him in the face and you grinned in triumph.

"Here try this one instead." Haneul said, handing you another dress. This one was strapless too. It was a deep purple color. You grabbed it and went into the bathroom to change into it.

Moments later you came back out. This dress fit you perfectly. "How do I look?" You asked nervously. Haneul's eyes brightened and she held two thumbs up. "You look beautiful! This is perfect." She said. You blushed and thanked her. Then you looked towards Jonghyun to see what he would say.

He had been staring out the window but Haneul flicked him in the back of the head and he whipped his head around. "Will you stop--" He started to say until he saw you. His jaw dropped and his eyes got wide. *She looks even prettier in this dress. No, she looks absolutely perfect.* He thought. You glared at him.

"What? Why do you look like that? Say something!" You yelled. Jonghyun snapped out of his daze. He rubbed the back of his head embarrased. "Umm, youlookreallybeautiful." He mumbled quickly. Your face turned even more red. *This is so embarassing.* You thought to yourself.

After you changed back into your normal clothes, you decided to just play games in the game room until it was time to get ready for the ball. Jonghyun joined you in the game room and he would sometimes play a game with you, but mostly the two of you kept to yourselves.

It was now 7:30 and you and the Kim's were all ready to go to the ball. Mr. and Mrs. Kim had complimented you on your dress and you smiled shyly. It was at a big hall only a few minutes away. All 5 of you had a mask on because it was a masquerade ball.

--------

Soohyun fixed his tie and looked at himself in the mirror. He scrunched his nose in distaste. He hated wearing suits. He grabbed his mask and walked out to find the other U-KISS members in their own suits.

"Are you guys ready for this?" He asked. They all nodded confidently.