The Ball

Undercover Princess

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=srMNrMffEgA&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL 

The limo arrived in front of the big hall. You gawked at the massively decorated hall. Your jaw was open as you took in all the different people wearing expensive suits and dresses. Jonghyun snickered at you. "Close your mouth before a bug flies in." He said. You closed your mouth and glared at him.

Mr. and Mrs. Kim started to walk inside so you followed them. You were carrying a purse that Haneul forced you to carry instead of your backpack. In your purse, you had a suit because you did not want to wear this dress the whole time. You wanted to be able to walk around without worrying about your dress. Besides, who knows when someone could attack Haneul.

Once you were inside the hall, you were amazed at how it looked. It was decorated very elegantly. It seemed like it could have been a royal ball however the only royalty there was you guys. The rest of the people were business people or celebrities. This was a ball where famous people got to know one another. Although you didn't see how they could do that if all of them were wearing masks. *Rich people are weird.* You thought.

Everyone bowed in respect when you guys walked in. It felt very weird especially since all eyes were on you. You were the mystery princess that came out of nowhere and was staying with the Kims.

Soon, everyone was chatting or dancing together. You walked over to the refreshment table and grabbed a cookie. You munched on it and watched everyone dancing. Suddenly, someone came up to you. "Would you like to dance?" The guy asked, as he held out his hand. Your eyes widened behind your mask. "Umm, no thanks. I'm not very good at dancing." You replied.

He smiled at you, "It's alright. I'll help you." And before you could protest, the guy grabbed your hands and pulled you onto the dance floor. He put your hands around his neck and placed his hands around your waist. The two of you slowly started dancing to the beat.

Just when you thought it wasn't too hard, you accidentally stepped on his foot. "Ow!" He yelled. You quickly let go of him. "I'm so sorry. I told you I wasn't very good at dancing." He looked at you and smiled. "It's ok. Just follow my lead." He was about to hold you again until a girl walked up to you two.

"Hey! Byunghyun oppa, what are you doing dancing with her?!" She demanded. She glared at you and shoved you. "Get away from my boyfriend !" Your temper rose and you raised your fist to punch her but you heard someone else say something first.

"Your boyfriend was the one who hit on her first so you should be yelling at him, not her." A guy said. He grabbed your wrist and pulled you away, leaving the girl and her boyfriend alone.

Once you were far away from the couple, the guy let go of your wrist. "T-thank you." You said shyly. If that guy hadn't stopped you, you would have gotten in so much trouble for hitting her. He smiled and you saw that he had a very nice smile. "No problem. I don't like people like that." He said.

"My name is _____." You said as you stuck out your hand. He shook it and smiled. "My name is Kiseop."