Please

Undercover Princess

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0JkjIPOT_Y 

Taemin and the other SHINee members had beaten U-KISS. The battle had ended when Taemin, Minho and Key took down Dongho, Hoon, and AJ. Onew had gathered all the scattered members into the middle of the clearing. They were all unconcious.

The four SHINee members looked down at the 7 bodies laying on the ground. Taemin was glaring at Eli. He had a murderous look in his eyes. He slowly raised his gun up, pointing it directly at Eli's head. *You're going to pay for what you did Eli Kim. I'm going to kill you.* At this point, all rational thought had left Taemin's mind. The only thing he could think of was taking revenge for his lost lover.

His fingers were playing with the trigger, eager to push it and end Eli's life. He remembered when he first heard about how his girlfriend had been killed. She had been in the wrong place at the wrong time and Eli killed her. Even though she was innocent, he had killed her. Now, Taemin was going to kill him.

Just as he was about to push down the trigger, Onew grabbed Taemin's wrist and turned the gun away. Taemin's fingers pulled down on the trigger and the bullet that would have killed Eli flew into a tree instead. Taemin turned towards Onew and glared at him venomously. "What the hell was that for?!" He yelled.

Onew gave him a hard look. "You know that this isn't the right thing to do. If you kill him, you're going to regret it for the rest of your life." He said in a calm, steady voice. Taemin thought about it again. He looked down to the ground, bitterly realizing that Onew was right. He slowly released his grip on the gun and it dropped to the floor.

He had gripped the gun so tightly that his knuckles had turned white, and when he let go of his grip he felt a sharp pain in his hand. Taking a deep breath, Taemin looked up to the sky. He felt as if a weight had been lifted off his shoulders.

Key placed a piece of paper on Soohyun's forehead. "There we go. Perfect! Now they have a nice little warning to wake up to." Key exclaimed, clapping his hands together. Minho rolled his eyes. "Let's go now, I'm starving." He said as he walked towards their car.

Taemin looked around and realized something was missing. "Wait, where's ______?" He asked the others. They turned and looked at Taemin, then they glanced at each other. All of them shrugged. "I don't know. She was with you before, wasn't she?" Minho asked.

"Maybe she's waiting for us by the car." Key suggested. The four of them nodded and headed towards the car. When they got to the parking lot, they were astonished to find it empty.

"Where's our car?!" Onew yelled. He ran towards the spot where the car should have been. He began to panic. "That car is my baby! Who could've stolen it?!" Minho walked over to him. "Did you leave your keys in the car again?" He asked.

Onew looked at him incredulously. "No! They're right here!" He said, reaching in to his pockets only to find that they were empty. His eyes widened in shock. "What?! I could've sworn they were in my pocket." He said.

Minho shook his head. "You always do this. I thought you would have learned your lesson after Key took your car to go buy some useless thing at a store 50 miles away." He sighed, exasperated. Onew glared at him. "Don't bring that up ever again."

"Come over here! I think you guys should see this." Key called. Onew and Minho walked over to where Taemin and Key were. They were squatting down by what looked to be a pool of blood. Onew's eyes widened. "Whose blood is that?" He asked.

"I think it might be ______'s." Key said as he held up the bracelet that Jonghyun had bought you. "I saw her wearing this before." The beautiful bracelet was now stained with blood. Taemin's breath hitched in his throat. *What happened to _____? Did she get hurt?* He thought.

"Let's try going to the hospital. Maybe she got hurt and someone took her there. I think I saw Jonghyun earlier while we were fighting. Maybe he took her." Minho said. The four of them nodded and ran towards the street. They got a taxi and went to the hospital.

--------

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EixLj8e79Oc 

Jonghyun got back to the emergency room hallway just in time to see the doors open and a few nurses wheeling you out. Jonghyun rushed over to you. "Is she alright?" He asked the doctor. The doctor looked at him with an emotionless expression. "I'm sorry. We treated the wound and got the bullet out. She lost a lot of blood. She's in a coma and we don't know when she'll wake up or if she will ever wake up." He said in a sympathetic tone.

Jonghyun's mind was emptied of all the questions that had invaded his mind before. Now the only thought he had was of you. He let his feet take him into your room after the nurses had wheeled you in there and connected you to several different machines.

After the nurses had left, Jonghyun brought a chair next to your bed and sat down in it. He held your hand tightly, afraid that if he didn't hold on to you tight enough, you would slip away.

Gently, Jonghyun drew circles on the palm of your hand. He gazed at you softly, his eyes filled with love. You were very pale from the amount of blood that you had lost. You seemed like a ghost of your usual lively self. Jonghyun could imagine you yelling at him for doing something stupid. He thought back on the times you had together. You had always been energentic. Seeing you motionless like this broke Jonghyun's heart.

*I would do anything if you would just wake up.* He thought, as he laid his head down on your bed. The doctor's words kept playing in Jonghyun's head over and over again. 'We don't know when she'll wake up or if she'll ever wake up.' The words cut deep into Jonghyun's heart, delivering a pain more intense than anything else.

"Do you really love me? Or were you just lying?" Jonghyun whispered even though he knew he wouldn't get an answer. "If you were lying and you truly want me out of your life then I'll leave. If you hate me and tell me to get out of your life, then I will. But I'm begging you to wake up. Please wake up." He murmured softly as tears slid down his cheeks and he drifted off into a deep sleep.