A Million Questions But No Answers

Undercover Princess

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FG-XOlQ2pcQ 

Jonghyun was sitting in a chair, his head in his hands. He sighed deeply. *Please don't die. You can't die yet, I don't even know your real name.* He closed his eyes and rested his head against the wall. You were in the emergency room, still getting treatment. Jonghyun was exhausted but he didn't want to sleep until he knew that you were alright.

*This is all my fault. If I didn't follow her, then this never would have happened.* The scene of you getting shot replayed in Jonghyun's mind and there was nothing he could to do make it go away. It was forever burned into this memories. He knew that he would never be able to forgive himself for this.

The sight of blood draining from your body, seeing you so limp and pale horrified Jonghyun. His hands had been covered in your blood when he got to the hospital. The doctors and nurses had tried to ask him questions as to why you were hurt but he couldn't answer. It seemed as if his voice had been taken away.

Each minute that passed by felt like years to Jonghyun. He would glance over at the doors of the emergency room, hoping that they would open. He felt as if he was being consumed by the fact that he could do nothing to help, all he could do was wait.

It seemed as if he was waiting endlessly. Everytime he heard a sound, his head would automatically turn towards the emergency room and hope would fill his heart. However, he always ended up disappointed and more depressed than before.

Jonghyun stood up abruptly, unable to stand just sitting anymore. He began to pace around and walk through the halls aimlessly. It was after visiting hours and the sun was starting to set, so there weren't many people in the halls.

Jonghyun let his legs take him wherever while thoughts occupied his mind. There were a million questions he had that could only be answered by you. He wanted to know those answers so badly that it was driving him crazy. *Who are you if you're not Nam Heeyoung? If you're a spy, then why were you sent to our house? Was there someone in danger? Was Haneul in danger? And that guy was trying to kill her that day? Did my parents and Haneul know the truth? Why didn't they tell me?* The questions invaded Jonghyun's mind. He couldn't think clearly as if there was a swarm of bees buzzing throughout his mind. But there was one question that he that he wanted to know the answer for the most.

*If she said she's been lying to me the whole time, then did she lie about loving me?*

-------

I am sooooo sorry it  took so long to update. i've just been really busy. >_<

anyways, thank you for reading! sorry for the short chapter but i still hope you liked it.