Hurt

Undercover Princess

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZmvb-NLEVw&feature=related  

Kevin was about to stab Haneul when the door to the closet was flung open. He froze, arm in the air, poised to attack. Haneul had tears streaming down her face.

Jonghyun stood at the door. His expression changed from shock to fear, and finally to anger. He grabbed Kevin by the collar and threw him out of the closet.

Kevin landed on the ground and his knife flew out of his hand and clattered to the ground. Jonghyun stormed towards him, fury emanating from him. He picked Kevin up by the collar again and punched him in the face. "You bastard! Don't you dare touch my sister." Jonghyun said.

Kevin got up from the ground again. He wiped the blood off his lips. He glanced at his knife that lay on the ground. Jonghyun noticed and they both made a move for it at the same time.

Unfortunately, Kevin got to it first. In a flash, he whipped the knife into his hands and stabbed Jonghyun. Jonghyun gasped in pain and collasped to the floor.

Kevin looked into the closet and saw that Haneul was gone. Cursing, he jumped out a window and ran away.

Haneul had been hiding in the closet and witnessed the entire thing. When Jonghyun collapsed to the ground, she had wanted to scream but no sound came out of . Once Kevin had run away, she came out from her hiding place and went over to Jonghyun.

"Jonghyun-ah!" She sobbed. She hugged Jonghyun and screamed for help. Soon, the servants came out and they called the ambulance.

 Jonghyun heard his sister screaming and crying. He wanted to tell her that he was going to be alright but he wasn't so sure of that himself. The pain was overwhelming. If he tried to move, a sharp pain would come over his entire body. He could feel his blood oozing out from the wound. The warm, red liquid soaked his clothes and the carpet. He could feel his own life draining away, just like his blood.