Meeting SHINee

Undercover Princess

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldLLk-qofm8 

-------

You swiftly dodged kicks and punches that came flying at you. One person tried to kick you in the chest but you grabbed their foot and twisted them onto the ground. Then you turned and sent a roundhouse kick flying into another person’s chest. Two people came at you at the same time. You dodged out of the way and the two attackers ended up hitting each other.

You brushed your hands off as the six people on the ground slowly got up. You went up to them and patted them all on the back. “Good job today, you guys.” You said cheerfully. You were training these six trainees in martial arts. They called themselves BEAST and you always laughed to yourself because they acted too adorable to be seen as beasts.

You tied the laces of your converse and patted down the loose jeans you wore. You also had on a large t-shirt. Your hair was tied up so it wouldn’t get in the way. You didn’t wear makeup because you didn’t care about looking pretty. Also you didn’t even know how to put on makeup. Your mom never taught you. She was too busy teaching you how to scale walls and hide in small, hard-to-see areas.

Junhyung mumbled angrily to himself, “She only sounds cheerful cause she beat the crap outta us.” Hyunseung laughed and patted him on the back. “It’s alright. ____-ssi is the daughter of SM Agency’s two top spies.” Yoseob was still on the ground panting heavily. He hated martial arts, the only reason he ever showed up was because he had a crush on you. Kikwang and Doojoon were practicing together, trying to improve their skills in order to impress you.

Dongwoon bowed politely as you walked out of the room. You smiled brightly at him. You didn’t notice him blush as you left to go find your parents.

You had been working at SM Agency for a few months after your eighteenth birthday and you still hadn’t gotten your first mission yet. You were eager to go out on a mission. You hoped that you could get an assassination mission or something exciting.

You whistled as you walked down the hallway. You were daydreaming about the types of missions you could have that you didn’t notice where you were walking until you bumped straight into someone. You stumbled back a bit. “Oh, sorry.” You heard a boy’s voice say. You bowed, “No, I’m sorry. I wasn’t paying attention to where I was walking.” You apologized. Then you looked up to see who you had bumped into.

Your jaw nearly dropped. Standing in front of you was none other than SHINee, SM Agency’s youngest top spy group. They were second only to your parents. The person you had bumped into was the youngest member of the group, Taemin. You looked at him, thinking that he looked more like a girl than you did.

“Hey, aren’t you Shim _____? The daughter of Kangdae-ssi and Eunmi-ssi right?” The oldest, Onew asked. You nodded, “Yeah.” You said. Key stuck his hand out in front of you and you shook it. “I’m Kim Kibum but my code name is Key. Nice to meet you ____-ssi.” He said in a friendly tone.

“Nice to meet you too Key-ssi.” You replied. “I’m Choi Minho.” The tall one said. You smiled at him and bowed. “I’m Lee Jinki. Code name, Onew.” Onew said with a big grin. Then you looked at Taemin. “I’m Lee Taemin.” He said coldly. You were slightly taken aback by his tone but still managed to smile anyways.

“Do you guys happen to know where my parents are?” You asked. Key nodded and pointed down the hallway. “Just keep going down the hall and into the mission room. Bye!” He said cheerfully.

As you walked off, you couldn’t stop thinking about Taemin’s cold tone. *Why did he sound like that? Was he still angry that I bumped into him? I apologized, didn’t I?* You thought to yourself. You shook it off and opened the door to the mission room.

------

hope you enjoyed the first chapter! ^.^