Party Disaster

My Boyfriend or My Butler?

Your P.O.V. (Note : Kwangmin as Youngmin and Youngmin as Kwangmin in your P.O.V.  ; don't get confused okay?)

 

 

I watched Youngmin as he stepped outside the room and told the guards to find out who destroyed my dress. But everyone denies, well maybe they didn't do it. But someone did, hiding his or her identity. I hate it every time I have to experience being humiliated over and over again.

 

I didn't want to join the party anymore. I wasn't in the mood. Youngmin told me that if I won’t go, he won't go either. But I didn't want to make him sad so I decided to come but I had to wear my blue sweater and skinny jeans and sneakers for tomorrow night. I will be embarrassed again for wearing a not-so-cool outfit during a party, a club party. I bet they will all laugh with me.

 

The next day while I was getting ready for out French class, someone knocked on my door.

"Come in," I said and Victoria stepped inside with a sarcastic smile on her face.

"What are you doing here?" I asked her.

"Whoa. Just because Youngmin is now your boyfriend, doesn't mean that I'm not your best friend anymore, right?" She chuckled. "Or maybe you really changed?"

"I thought you were mad."

"I wasn't." She smiled again and looked around my room. "This is a so-different room for you huh.”

"Yeah." I sat down my bed for a while. 

"So..." She turned to me. "Can I take a look at your dress?"

I was stunned. I remembered that my dress was destroyed; I didn't want to tell her. "Oh, my dad said he will bring something for me to wear tonight."

"Oh. Okay. Then let me take a look tonight. I'll show you mine too. It was shining."

I just smiled and then she sat on the couch in front of me. "By the way, I have something very important to tell you. It's about my instincts."

"What is it?"

"I think the Youngmin you know looks like Kwangmin."

I widened my eyes in surprise and started bursting into laughter. "You’re funny!" Then I stopped laughing and became serious. "Trust me, he's not Kwangmin. I also thought he's Kwangmin but deep inside I know he's Youngmin."

"Are you really his fan?"

"I'm more than his fan, Victoria. I'm a crazy Youngmin fanatic."

"Yeah, so why didn't you notice the difference? Or haven't you searched anything about him at all?"

"Of course I did!"

Suddenly, the bell rang and I turned to Victoria who pouted at me.

"I guess I'll see you in class," she didn't smile when she left. I took my backpack and went out of my room.

 

__________________________

After class, I waited for 8pm for the party to start and for the Jo Twins to come pick me up. I was afraid they would be humiliated by the way I look like or the way I will be dressed in a party. Not a dress or a gown, but just a sweater, jeans and sneakers. Like old stocks.

But I didn't want to disappoint them too, so, I had to.

Later, Kwangmin came to pick me up.

"Where's Youngmin?" I asked him as I rose up my bed.

"Don't worry, he's right behind me." He said and I pouted and come out.

On our way to the decorated room like a club night party, I was holding the arms of the Jo Twins. Everyone stared at me with disgust (the way I am dressed) and envy (because I was with the Jo Twins). Behind us are my guards, I am used to that so later I'd just 'shoo' them.

During the party, I really didn't enjoy much anything.

Girls and boys started dancing and dancing, drinking and drinking... kissing and hugging while the Principal was doing his hobby, being the DJ for the party.

I was sitting in a single chair with the Jo Twins in front of me. I wanted to start a topic while I was drinking wine with them.

I turned to Youngmin, "Do you want to dance?"

He sighed and looked away, "Sorry, I don't feel like dancing."

I pouted and turned to Kwangmin this time, "How about you?"

He didn't answer; he was just drinking over and over again. After drinking a glass of wine, he added another then another. I wanted to burst out with anger that time, so I also drank over and over again until I felt like everything was spinning. 

"Let's dance, Youngmin-shi!" a girl wearing a nice dress in colored in red and also looking y reached for Youngmin's hand and Youngmin came with her. I watched them from a distance as they danced.

I got jealous and wanted to go after them, but then I noticed another girl coming our place. She took Kwangmin's hand and took his hand and hooked her arms around his as they walked through the dance hall. The girls danced in front of them but I could see the Jo Twins were not interested, but still.

I stood up and could feel my legs and ankles snapping as I walked. It had been days since I broke an ankle but I had almost forgotten it hurts, the pain actually is gone the past few days but it was all coming back to me.

I felt worse when I wanted to vomit and rest.

I reached for the bathroom's doorknob but I couldn't open it. My eyes wanted to close and I wanted to vomit so I did vomit in front of the bathroom's door.

I noticed lights coming, like someone was taking pictures or videos. I turned around only to see a few girls staring at me, I noticed L. Joe joining them but I couldn't see any cameras.

I decided to turn back at them and vomited again.

"Ewww, she's disgusting," a girl said.

Later I felt someone's hand on my shoulder and when I turned back to face that person, he hugged me immediately and leaned himself on the wall while he was hugging me.

"Someone is taking videos of you..." he whispered in my ears and when I looked up I saw Youngmin.

"Youngmin-ah?" I asked, making sure.

I saw him smile and then he went on, "if they post your videos in the internet---"

"They'll see you." I told him.

"I don't care. What matters are you right now? You're the president's daughter. So just lean closer, and we'll leave this place. They shouldn't see you." He murmured and I buried my face against his chest.

I could hear murmurs from behind and I felt myself weaker, I wanted to faint down my bed already but I tried to remain awake. I also couldn't stop myself, I puked on him. I looked up at him but he just smiled. "It's okay..." He whispered softly.

 

Kwangmin's P.O.V.

 

I gave an eye sign at Youngmin-hyung that we needed distraction. I watched him as he stomped toward L. Joe who was taking a video at us. That shouldn't be allowed in her but he was using it, which is against the rule. 

The principal left his position as the DJ to watch and stop everything. But then he was too late to stop my brother. Youngmin grabbed away L. Joe's phone and I could hear them since everyone silenced.

"This isn't allowed here, why are you using this thing?" Youngmin asked in an insolent tone.

"Care much? I'm not the only one taking videos." L. Joe smirked at him.

Youngmin turned to everyone and became careful with his every move, but I don't know what's gotten into his mind either. He threw L. Joe's phone on the floor which made everyone surprised but L. Joe didn't seem to care.

"Never do it again," Youngmin told him. "I'm warning you."

"Warn me. I'm not scared of you. In fact, you should be the one to be scared of me."

I looked at everyone whose attention was at L. Joe and my brother. I was worried about my brother again but decided to leave him alone. We needed to protect the President's daughter, it was also our job.

I let go of Se Kyung and told her to hold my arm and hide her face with her long hair. She just listened and followed.

We walked heading for the exit but then girls blocked our way. Someone took out a phone and took pictures and videos again.

"Why her, Youngmin-ah?!" someone yelled.

"She doesn’t deserve you!"

"She's an evil girl, she's evil!"

“I don't care if she's the President's daughter, she's stupid! She’s just a brat!"

"Let her go, Youngmin-ah! We need to take videos! She needs to pay for her wrong doing!"

“You don't know what she did to me when she first studied here!"

“Yeah, right! She's mean!"

I didn't care. I hugged her closer to me and could feel her breath in my chest. I heard her sob lightly. Her voice muffled as she pressed herself tight into my chest.

"I'm scared..." she whispered to me and her small voice was shaking.

I pushed her slightly, my palms on her shoulders, I locked my eyes on her.

"Youngmin-ah..." she called my brother's name ... which is my name now...  in a small voice. “What are we--" I cut her off and kissed her lips.

I had in my mind that it was the right thing to do. That's why I pressed my lips against her lips. Everyone looking at us. I didn't care what they think about me, but I wanted them to know, that Se Kyung isn't what they think she is. Or that... at least she can change. And I wanted her to feel, that she can be loved.

When I stopped kissing her, she was stunned. I turned around still my palms on her shoulders. I turned to everyone with wide eyes, and even Youngmin.

I turned back to her. "Se Kyung-ah..." I called her.

"Did you just ---" she touched her lips with her finger. "Did you just..." she stammered.