My Dress !

My Boyfriend or My Butler?

 

Kwangmin's P.O.V.

 

I actually do not know why I did such a scene while we were in French Class.

 

When L. Joe held a grip at Se Kyung's arm, I held Se Kyung's other arm too and stomped out the room with her.

I didn't mind what others thought, but I knew a lot of eyes were at me.

 

When we were finally outside, I sighed with relief and turned to Se Kyung who looked surprised.

"Youngmin-ah, is there a problem?" She asked me. Well, not myself but the role I play in her life. I wanted it to stop already; I feel conscience lying to her and with my brother lying to her too.

But I just glared at her and said, "I don't like that guy. Who is he? Why is he flirting at you?" I shouldn't have asked that! I let go of her and tucked my hands on my pockets and looked down. “Sorry." 

"Ahmm... well, L. Joe is my ex-boyfriend." She said with a smile on her face. "But I don't like him... anymore."

"Good."

"Why? Are you --- jealous?"

I felt my cheeks reddened and I turned to her with a shocked expression. Do I like her? I shook my head and changed the topic, "We should go back to class, and let's exchange seats. I'll sit beside L. Joe and you sit between me and my brother. Understood?"

She smiled cutely. "Okay. If that's what you want."

 

We went back inside French Class and caught our Teacher's glare at us. She talked to us in French saying, "Great, you two are back. Bad move, Mr. Jo. If someone took a video of you taking the president outside, girls will probably kill her. And boys will kill you." She chuckled and I looked down. Humiliated.

 

After class, we went to the dining room to have dinner. The principal announced something very important while everyone were eating. We all paused eating to listen to him.

"So... on Saturday night," that would be tomorrow. The Principal went on, "It's the 51st anniversary of Hankuk University. And we will all celebrate again and this time it will be a very fun filled party."

Everyone cheered up, screaming happily and guys drumming with their hands on the table. Making noisy sounds.

The Principal continued, "and everyone should wear a formal outfit... formal dress!"

A girl named Victoria raised her hand, "But sir, you took all of them from us."

"We'll give you all one dress from your luggages." He said and everyone cheered again.

Se Kyung turned to me and to Youngmin-hyung who’s beside me. Her eyes were bright and shimmering; she smiled widely after hearing the good news. "You heard that? There's going to be a party! Eeep! I can't wait to see one of my gorgeous dresses!"

 

Your P.O.V. (Note: Kwangmin as Youngmin ; Youngmin as Kwangmin; don't get confused, okay?)

 

I happy dance when I heard the happy news from the principal.

It has been a long time since I last had a party with people.

After the dinner, I sneak a peek in Youngmin and Kwangmin's room. I was very excited to see them and their formal outfits after a maid came out of their room ,I was sure they were given their formal outfit already.

I saw Kwangmin trying out his formal fur jacket and turned to Youngmin who was just napping in a couch. He wasn't sleeping but he seemed to be thinking of something.

Then I decided to close the door silently and keep my excitement inside me.

When I went to my room, a maid was already there.

"Oh, there you are, miss." She said with a smile and placed my  violet dress on my bed. "Here is your dress."

"Just one question," I interrupted her. "Why do you choose the dress for us?"

"I didn't choose them. Your father did. He chooses dresses that are not for temptation. I think you had lots of them. I guess it's the last one too. I heard he gave up all your dresses to the charity. "

I was shocked and irritated but I tried to ignore her. Dresses wouldn't matter to me as soon as I have one and as soon as I have the Jo Twins. I pouted and opened the door for her, "Yeah, right, nice talking to you."

She walked near to me and turned to me with another smile, "I am very frightened for you, miss."

I was stunned then I chuckled. What is she talking about? "Excuse me?"

" I've been watching you. Your attitude is very disappointing."

" So? What are you trying to tell me?"

" To change."

I was irritated when she said that. I like myself the way I am and I think I'm just fine! "Please, go out. I need privacy." I told her and she did left my room. I slammed the door behind me and sit on my bed with my arms crossed.

I hate that maid! I thought in my mind.

I turned to my violet dress again, the one with strapless princess cuts with purple violet silk. I tried it out again and looked at myself in the mirror. It still fits my thin waist and it flared out a bit. It was a dress that I bought on my birthday, of course the money was Daddy's.

I never mentioned my mother before. I don't know her actually, I've never seen her too. No pictures or anything. Even a letter that's from her to me. All I know is that she is a fashion designer and she left my daddy to pursue her dreams as a fashion designer. Well, if I ever knew her I would be glad to ask her make me a dress. Better than the violet-purple one.

After trying the dress ,I placed it back into my bed and I went to the bathroom to take a shower.

 

A minute after taking a night bath and putting on my pajamas, I went back to see my dress again lying down my bed.

I stood up in front of it with a smile. But then my smile faded.

I didn't notice it had a green paint, red paint and yellow paint in its front. I took it and my jaw dropped. My dress is destroyed! I turned it around only to see paint, a blue one, at its back side.

By then , my tears fell on my cheeks. "My dress..." I whispered. "My dress... who did this?"

I felt my legs becoming heavier after seeing an unexpected destroyed dress in front of me. I sat down the floor and began sobbing.

Then someone came inside, I turned back with my red eyes and tears still running over and over again.

"Se Kyung-ah, are you ok?" Youngmin was wearing his pajamas. He closed the door behind him and knelt his right leg beside me and tapped my back. "What's wrong? What happened?"

"Youngmin-ah! My dress!" I turned to my dress and sobbed again. Youngmin turned to my dress and his eyes widened with surprised.

"What happened to that?" He asked and turned to me.

"I don't know. Someone put some paint on it while I was taking a bath... Youngmin-ah ,I can't wear this ---"

"Don't worry. We'll find you another dress to wear." He tried comforting me but it was no use. 

"Daddy already gave all my dresses to the charity . This is the only dress I have!"

He was silent for a moment while his eyes were still locked on me, "Who did this? Whoever did this will really be so dead to me!"

I cried harder this time and rested my head on his chest, "What to do? What to do? What do I wear in the party...?"

I sob and sob until I felt his arms around me. He hugged me and I was shocked for a moment. "Don't worry about it." He said in a soft tone.