Rainy Night

My Boyfriend or My Butler?

Author's P.O.V.

 

You bent over Kwangmin and offered him your shoulder. He was fading in and out of consciousness. At that same time, Youngmin was outside but when he noticed that there were loads of men fighting with L. Joe, he decided to help him out.

You lost your way back, so you walked around and felt Kwangmin becoming heavy. You didn't find the way back even until the rain starts pouring. You found another cave, or you’re not just so sure if it's the same cave earlier.

"Where are we?" Kwangmin woke up and slowly opened his eyes. His voice cracked as he talked. "I should be getting you home."

"No. We'll stay in that Cave," you pointed at the cave, "And I'll stop the bleeding of your chest."

~~~
You two were now in the Cave. It was raining outside and the sky was very dark. The wind was picking up and you saw him shiver. You helped him lie down the ground and his shirt; you looked at the bandage over his bleeding chest. 

"You're losing blood," you told him. "This is very dangerous .I didn’t bring my phone. Did you?"

"I'm sorry," he shut his eyes down.

"Oh... so you didn't..." you said but then he pulled out a phone from his coat and handed it to you.

"I did bring my phone, but I'm not sure..." he said with his eyes still closing.

You took the cell phone from him and tried to dial someone but there was no signal.

"I guess, it's up to me." You said and looked down at him. "We'll use tourniquets." You told him.

"What's that?" He asked. "And how do we find that thing?"

You smiled. "I remember when I was a child. I stayed in a cave for 2 days. Like a runaway child."

He opened his eyes and looked at you.

"Although I'm not sure if this is the same cave. Let's hope it's this and that its still here." You said and looked around the cave. Walking around looking for the tourniquet you hid somewhere under rocks when you were still young.

"It should be here," you whispered to yourself.

After a minute, you found a tourniquet hidden under a medium sized rock. You pushed the rock hard and your smile was very wide when you saw the tourniquet you've been hiding years ago.

You took it and also took a stick that you saw around then you went back to Kwangmin. You bent over him and showed him the tourniquet.

"I wanted to be a doctor when I was young," you giggled. "So I stole one from my mother."  You held the tourniquet and folded it lengthwise.

Then you tied it around his chest but several inches above his wound. You placed the stick and tie the loose ends of the tourniquet around it in another square knot and then twist the stick.

"It hurts," his voice cracked. "Ya...what are you doing?"

"I need to do this. Twisting this stick while it's tied in the tourniquet, it will help stop the bleeding." You told him. "My mother taught me this. My first patient was her."

Kwangmin smiled. "What happened?"

You two didn't know that Youngmin saw the two of you. He was very shocked and hurt to see the two of you smiling at each other.

"Have you found them?" L. Joe walked over him but Youngmin grabbed his arm tightly and pushed him back against the wall. They stayed out with the rain still pouring down.

"They're here..." Youngmin whispered to L. Joe.

"Then what are we still ---" L. Joe said but Youngmin cut in and lets go of his arm.

Youngmin take a peek at you and Kwangmin.

"Next time you should really take care of your body," you told Kwangmin and when you looked down at him, you met his gaze. You were about to cry with joy but blinked out your tears and took a deep breath.

"I love you," He said. "I want to record that in my cell phone. You saying 'I Love You, Jo Kwangmin'..."

You giggled. "Really? Fine. Let's do that when the morning comes." Then you leaned closer to him and kissed his lips while closing your eyes.

Youngmin was hurt when he saw the two of you,it’s okay Youngmin-ah, he told himself, don't get affected. Then he stopped looking and leaned his back against the wall of the cave.

While you were kissing Kwangmin, he fell asleep and you pulled yourself away.