Manager's Rule

My Boyfriend or My Butler?

Author's P.O.V.

 

You went outside the cave when Kwangmin fell asleep. It was still raining so hard, and when you're about to go back inside you saw Youngmin and L. Joe soaked in the rain, staring at you like puppies.

"Youngmin-shi... L. Joe! What are you two doing here?!" You asked them, panicking.

The 4 of you slept inside the cave, both L. Joe and Youngmin freezing but you had no idea how to help them.

"If only I can stop the rain," you murmured. "By the way, thanks to you too .You two were beaten because of me." You apologized.

"It's nothing. Let's all just go to sleep."

~~~

A little later, you all fell asleep except to Youngmin. He still can't get over the kiss you and Kwangmin had. He sat next to you while you were sleeping with your head leaning against the wall. He moved your head gently lying on his lap.

"If you love him, I'll accept that. I won't be a bother. Just this time, let me be with you like this." He whispered to himself and looked at his sleeping brother, Kwanngmin.

~~~~

It was morning later; Youngmin was outside when suddenly his phone rang. It was their manager.

"Oh, manager, you called ..." Youngmin answered.

"Where are you? We have an appointment with SHINee today and you're still not here and I can't even call your brother, he turned his phone off! Are you two avoiding me?!" The manager asked in a loud voice.


"Well... We got into an accident. We're here in..." Youngmin began.

"What?!"

~~~~

Back inside the Cave, you helped Kwangmin lean his head against the wall. You also unfasten the tourniquet and button his shirt again.

"Are you feeling okay now?" You asked him. "After this... we should get you to a hospital. You're still pale."

Youngmin came in with L. Joe.

Kwangmin looked up at Youngmin and L. Joe. "Hyung... L. Joe , are you two okay? What about those guys?"

"They already run away. We scared them." L. Joe said and smirked.

Youngmin lowered his eyes and bit his lip. "Manager is here."

Just then, the manager came in with Jeongmin, Hyungseong, Donghyun and Minwoo.

You immediately stood up and bowed your head to them.

"Didn't I tell you to stay away from him?" The manager asked in a mean tone.

"Ahhm, that..." you began but Kwangmin cut in.

"It's okay, Manager." Kwangmin stood up but his chest was still hurting.

"What's okay?" The manager asked. "I cannot accept this kind of relationship. You--" he faced Kwangmin. "You forgot about the rules?" Then at you. "Get away from here."

"I said its okay, Manager.” Kwangmin interrupted.

"I said LEAVE!" The manager shouted and slapped your face.

Everyone was shocked. Especially you. 

"I don't care if you're the President's daughter..." The manager added.