False Accusation Part 1

My Boyfriend or My Butler?

Author's P.O.V.

 

Kwangmin was lying in prostate position on a bed. He half opened his eyes and saw a girl standing behind him but she wasn't looking at him. She was on phone with someone. Kwangmin listened attentively to her and thought that maybe he was dreaming.

"Se Kyung gave me that money," the girl said on phone. "Don't worry; I'll pay her back as soon as I can. Yes. Yes. I'll hung up now." Then she hung up the phone and placed the phone in her drawer. Kwangmin saw her face.

"Victoria?" He called.

Victoria turned to him and smiled. "Just go to sleep, Youngmin-ah."

Kwangmin closed his eyes for a while, "Phones aren't allowed... isn't it?"

"Not unless you tell them I brought my phone." She said sarcastically. "Now, go to sleep."

"I want to go in my room..."

"You're in your room, Youngmin-ah." She lied and waited for Kwangmin to be completely asleep and when he was finally fell asleep, she took out her phone from the drawer again and sat beside Kwangmin.

She took off Kwangmin's shirt and threw them on the floor then she rested his head on her shoulder.

She thought, I'm sorry, but I have to do this. Just a few pictures, Youngmin-ah.

Then she clicked and clicked and had 5 pictures with Kwangmin without showing her face, just showing Kwangmin shirtless and his face and also Victoria's top.

She felt guilty for doing it for her own good, for L. Joe and to hurt Se Kyung.

After she had taken pictures, she gently lie him back down to bed and covered him with a blanket.

She looked at him worriedly, "Mianhe... but... I owe L. Joe so much. So, please forgive me." A tear fell from her eyes and then she placed her phone back to her drawer and reached for the door knob.

 

* * *

When Kwangmin woke up, he was surprised, his eyes widened because he was in an unfamiliar place. He climbed down the bed and noticed he was shirtless. He looked for his shirt and found it on the floor. He immediately put them on and rushed outside.

When he came out of that room he was in another room again. Then he remembered that room, it's Victoria's. He looked around and remembered everything that happened. They were invited, they got drunk, Victoria brought him into another room, she told him he's in his room, and she lied to him.

Then someone came in from outside. She closed the door behind her and turned to Kwangmin.

"Oh, hey, you're awake." She said. "Good morning."

"What happened?"

"Are you wondering who owns that room?" She smiled. "That was my sister's room. When she was still alive. But it's no one's room now."

"I'm not talking about that! Why am I here?"

"You don't remember?"

"What do you mean?"

"We were drunk. So... something happened."

"Eh?"

She smiled again, "We need to go to class now. Go back to your room." She turned back and left the room.

Kwangmin felt irritated and angry about what she said. And he couldn't believe them. They all seem like a lie, he thought.

Then he remembered you and he rushed outside to meet you. But when he came into your room, you weren't there anymore.

 He hurried back to his room to put on his uniform and go to class.