False Accusation Part 2

My Boyfriend or My Butler?

Author's P.O.V.

 

A moment later, Kwangmin rushed inside the room for French Class. He breathes heavily before taking his seat.

The teacher continued discussing while you turned to look at Kwangmin worriedly.

"You didn't go to your room..." you murmured to him and he looked at you with fear in his eyes. “What’s wrong? Is there something wrong?"

"No..." he looked away. "I have something to tell you later."

"Sure." you smiled and continued listening to the teacher.

Youngmin was also worried about Kwangmin, but he decided not to ask anything. He pretends not to listen but he was listening to your conversation with Kwangmin.

Later, you had lunch along with the others. You were once again sitting between the Jo Twins and you noticed Kwangmin didn't have the appetite to eat.

"You don't look so good, Youngmin-shi. Is something wrong?" He didn't answer so you sighed. "About earlier, what was it that you wanted to tell me?" 

Then all of a sudden, the Principal stomped in front of your table.

"WHAT IS THIS?!" He showed the picture with Kwangmin shirtless on it and with a girl but the face wasn't seen. Everyone was shocked. "Jo Youngmin or Jo Kwangmin, who is this girl and when did this happen?!" You turned to Youngmin and then Kwangmin and were confused.

"Who is that guy?" You asked. "It's not Youngmin, right?"

"It's your so-called boyfriend." He said and glared at Kwangmin.

"Youngmin-ah? No. That's not true." You looked at Kwangmin. "It's not you, right?"

"It's him." Victoria interrupted and everyone looked at her. She looked at the principal, stood up and bows her head. "I'm very sorry, principal. We were both drunk when that happened."

Your eyes widened even more.

"You..." The principal said, "Are you pregnant?"

"I don't know."

Your tears fell and then you left and slammed the door.

Kwangmin stood up to follow you but then Youngmin held his arm, "Kwangmin-shi..." he called in a low voice.

Kwangmin turned to his brother with tearing up eyes. "Hyung... it's just a false accusation."

"Like what? It's not you in the picture?"

"No..." he looked down, "I don't know, I don't remember anything that happened. I'm very sorry. This shouldn't have happened, everyone thinks it's me... but not me as Kwangmin but as your name... so I'm so sorry, Hyung." His voice was like a whisper enough for Youngmin to hear.

Youngmin sighed, "Follow her and explain. I'm sure she will understand."

Kwangmin nodded and left the room.

Youngmin turned to the principal.

"Is there... going to be a punishment?" Youngmin asked him.

"I'll think about it." He replied.

"Are you going to tell the reporters?”

"Don't worry. These pictures will be kept as a secret."

"But, who gave you those pictures?"

Then the Principal turned to L. Joe. L. Joe looked away when Youngmin looked at him. He was on the other table in the left side.

"How?" Youngmin asked.

"Victoria gave me her phone. She said that I should I hide it. She didn't want to get in detention for not following the rules. And then I saw her picture with Youngmin as her background. I saw more than one and I decided to print them all and show it to the Principal.  “He responded.

"What?" Youngmin was surprised and then turned to Victoria.

"No--- he---" Victoria stammered and she stopped talking and swallowed hard when L. Joe glared at her with creepy eyes. She turned to Youngmin and then the principal. "Principal...I called my mother so I sneak inside your office to get my phone... I'm really sorry. I'm not going to do it again. "

"Fine. I'll consider today's mistake and I will forget them all. “The principal sighed, "Continue eating everyone." He said and left the room.

Youngmin also left to see how his brother and you were doing. L. Joe then followed Youngmin too because he wanted to see the scene with you and Kwangmin fighting.

* * *

You were running and finally reached for your room. But when you were about to do it, Kwangmin was behind you and put his palm on your shoulder. You slapped away his hand and faced him.

"Se Kyung-ah, I'm sorry." He said.

You wiped your tears and cleared your throats, and then you giggled in a low tone. "I know I don't have the right to be angry of you. You didn't court me to be your girlfriend. You're only my boyfriend because dad gave me you as a gift. Maybe he paid you. But... even if you're only forced to be my boyfriend... I still don't like it. I don't like seeing you with other girls, I don't like that picture, I don't like it that you were with Victoria, that something between the two of you," your heart pounded painfully. "I know you don't care about me, but I do. I know you don't think about me, but every day and night you're always on my mind. You might be pretending to be worried about me, but now I think it's all fake. It's all fake, but you know what's not fake? It's not fake that I like you. Because I really really really like you." You sighed and your tears fell again.

"That's why I hate myself. I'm not only a spoiled a brat, I'm also a fool. I thought I would only like you because you are Jo Youngmin. Because you are a cute Boyfriend band member. Because girls want you, then I should want you too. Before, I was only going with the flow. I was only wishing to have you, to be with you, to be yours. My wishes came true, but I feel so comfortable about it. I'm not going with the flow anymore, I really like you. I can't stop thinking about you but when you're beside you, knowing that a big star like you wouldn't like me. Knowing that my father only blackmailed you and your brother to be with me. To make me happy, to protect me. It's all so tiring and just so stupid. I feel so stupid and selfish because of it. And I can't bear it anymore. Please just leave. You're not my wish anymore. I don't wish to be with someone who doesn't even like me." You added with your voice shaking and breaking.

"But, I like you." He said.

"I don't believe you. Isn't that picture enough? I think soon enough, Victoria would say you're the father of the baby she is having. I don't want to wait until that happens."

"Se Kyung-ah, what are you talking about, please don't be like this." He held your hand but you let go and you accidentally hit a vase from a small table beside you.

The red roses fell on the floor and vase was broken. A glancing blow hit the side of your leg and it bleed.

"Ash, my leg," you touched the blood in your wounded leg. "My leg..."

"Are you okay???" Kwangmin knelt on one leg with his other leg stretched out behind him. He looked very worried as he tried to remove the blood from your leg but you kicked him on his chest and he tumbled on the floor.

"Get away from me," you said.

"Se Kyung-ah, are you okay?!" another voice asked you from behind. You turned around and saw Youngmin coming to you. "You're bleeding," you saw that behind him was L. Joe but you decided to ignore L. Joe.

You looked at Youngmin. "I'm fine." You said and opened the door of your room. Youngmin held your arms tight.

"What are you doing?" You asked him in an angry tone.

"Let's place a bandage on your leg." He said and moved his hand into your hands. He squeezed your hand and when he turned back to see Kwangmin, he already vanished from the hallway.

"Are you the one who broke that vase?" L. Joe interrupted and asked you.

Youngmin and you looked at him.

"Why?" Youngmin asked.

"Every flower vases here are very important to the principal. I heard that those who broke one of his vases will be punished."

Youngmin looked at you and whispered in your ears, "Don't worry about it. Whatever the punishment is, I will always be here for you. Me and-- my brother, Youngmin." He said and you two walked away to go to the infirmary.