I Found You

My Boyfriend or My Butler?

Author's P.O.V. 

 

 

Just as  they were beating Kwangmin, L. Joe and Youngmin came to the rescue. L. Joe is used to fighting so he helped the twins. Youngmin was also panicking after seeing Kwangmin's white shirt stained in blood. 

"Are you okay?" Youngmin asked. 

"I'm fine." Kwangmin replied. 

"But you're bleeding again! We need to get you to a hospital!" Youngmin insisted. 

"I need to find Se Kyung-ah... Aren't you worried about her?" Kwangmin asked and stood up, Youngmin also stood up. 

"I'm worried about her." Youngmin said. "I'm very worried about her! Worried to death!" 

Kwangmin looked at Youngmin in surprise. "Hyung..." 

"And I'm worried about you too. Both of you. Worried to death that something might happen to you and Se Kyung. I just wish that none of this is really happening, that maybe, it's happening to me not to you. " 

Kwangmin smiled and put his hand on Youngmin's shoulder. "Hyung... Everything will be alright. "

"Ya!" L. Joe interrupted while he was choking the leader. "Aren't you two going to look for Se Kyung?!" 

"Uhhh... We are now. " Kwangmin said and looked at Youngmin. 

"I'm coming with you." Youngmin said. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were still the cave, afraid that the kidnappers might find you. Suddenly, you heard footsteps. 

You closed your eyes and tried to calm your heart. 

"Go in," Youngmin murmured to Kwangmin. "I'll wait right here. I think you two need time together." 

"Gomawo, Hyung..." Kwangmin thanked his brother and turned back to walk inside the cave. 

He slowly walks in, looking around the cave. 

You were now near him but you had no idea it was him but Kwangmin could feel you were near him. His blood falling down the ground, his face looking pale and he was feeling dizzy yet he didn't want to stop looking for you. 

You decided to face the enemy and kill the enemy. You opened your eyes and thought only of Kwangmin as an inspiration not to hide forever. You stood up and faced the gun to the person you never thought to be Kwangmin. 

You two looked at each other with wide eyes, and inside, you could feel the happiness of seeing him again. 

"Se Kyung-ah..." he called your name . "I found you." 

You dropped the gun to the ground and smiled at him with your tears falling with joy. "Kwangmin-ah..." Your smile faded when you saw blood over his chest , you looked at him worriedly. 

"I'm fine." He said and smiled. "Honestly." 

You chased him and hugged him like you've never did before. "I miss you." You said to him. 

"Do you know... why I survived?" He went on while hugging you. "They said I was nearly dying when I was shot. But I didn't. Because of you. Because while I was sleeping, I was dreaming about you. It felt real that you were right beside me, watching me, waiting for me to wake up... I was very happy that you never left me. But when I woke up, you weren't there. I missed you so much, Se Kyung-ah .I feel like I should have died since you were not around, since you're avoiding me, since manager said you told him you don't love me, you don't care about me, and that I should just forget about you..." your eyes widened when he said that. You stopped hugging him and gave him a puzzled look. 

"I didn't believe him." Kwangmin continued. "I tried to ask you in personal. But you never came out of your house. So I tried to forget about you. But I couldn't. I love you for real. I'd quit the band , I'd give up being a star just to be by your side... You know, that's how much I love you..." 

You smiled at him and then he pulled out the box of ring from his pocket and opened it to show it to you. 

"Kwangmin-ah...How come you..." You giggled and accepted the ring. 

"I love you." He said in a low and weak voice. 

You looked up at him and mouthed him the words 'I Love You' but then he collapsed on your shoulder. 

"Oh My! Kwangmin-ah, are you okay?!" You sat on the ground with Kwangmin lying his head on your lap, the blood from his chest falling on your lap. "Kwangmin-ah!!! Kwangmin-ah, wake up!"