It's Victoria

My Boyfriend or My Butler?

Author's P.O.V.

 

Before Kwangmin could say anything, Youngmin came inside the room.

"Oh," Youngmin looked at you. "Se Kyung-ah, what are you doing here?"

Kwangmin turned to his brother then to you. "I think you should leave. Let's talk again later."

You half-smiled to both of them. "See you around guys." You left their room and closed their door.

It was 5:00 pm already and you can't wait for dinner. You also don't want to just stay in your room. Class is over and duty as a janitress is over but sooner or later maybe after dinner, you will have to clean the whole campus with the Jo Twins again.

 

 

You walked around the backyard where there is a beautiful garden. You have been there before, when you first set foot in that boarding school.

You remembered the happy times you had with Victoria but now they all disappeared in the wind.

You pulled out a yellow flower and smelled them. You closed your eyes to feel the nice feeling of the breeze . And then you heard someone talked.

You turned to your right and saw a girl turning her back. She was wearing a school uniform . Except to you, you were still in your janitress uniform.

The girl was on phone and you noticed her voice and her hair. You knew who that girl is. She's Victoria.

You listened attentively to her conversation on phone.

"Mom! Why do you have to be such a fool?!" her voice was shaking and you knew she was crying. You just can't see because you were only behind her. "How can we pay for the house bill now, eh? How about my school? what do we do? why are you so stupid? why did you believe that man? He's a thief!" Victoria sat down the green grasses and hugged her knees. "What do we do, mom?"

 

 

When she hung up her phone and threw them far away, you called her. "Victoria..." your voice was low and full with worry.

She turned to you, surprised and her eyes swollen. She quickly stood up and faced you.

"Se Kyung-ah, what are you doing here?"

You didn't answer.

"Did you come here to ask me why I had my phone?"

You still didn't answer.

"Oh." She looked down, "I begged the principal. That's why. And I won't be in detention just because I begged him."

You took out a few money from your janitress pants uniform and looked at Victoria. She looked at you and the money then you again. She was surprised.

"Please accept this..." You handed your hand full of money to her.

Her tears fell. "Are you pitying me?"

You widened your eyes. "No. It's not like that." You pressed your lips together. "I care about you. I worry about you. You're still my friend that's why I'm giving you this."

She chuckled while tears were still running down her cheeks. "No, you don't care about me. You only care about your boyfriend."

"What? That's not true. I care to all my friends."

"Why?!"

You ignored her question. "I don't have a lot of friends" You looked down and pulled her hand closer and put the money on her hand. "So please just accept this. If you don't want it for free, then pay it back to me when you earn money." You smiled in a brief and left her in a rush.

* * *

Victoria placed the money on an envelope and told the principal to send the money to her mother.

After that, she encountered with L. Joe.

L. Joe pushed her on the wall and held a grip of her arm. "Why did you accept her money? I could have given you some of my money!"

"L. Joe, I'm sorry. I urgently needed the money."

L. Joe lets go of her and turned back. "I don't have time to argue with that. But I have another plan again. This time, this should hurt her. This should make her come back to me."

"But... isn't it enough? I destroyed her dress..." Victoria looked down.

"It's not enough. So, I'm going to tell you about another plan." He turned to her, " First... have a sleepover party in your room and only invite a few people including the Jo Twins and Se-Kyung. "

"Eh? What am I going to do???" Victoria questioned him.