What To Do?

My Boyfriend or My Butler?

Author's P.O.V.

 

 

It was dark at night and Kwangmin was alone in his jail room. He was just sitting on the floor while leaning his back on the wall, thinking about you and Youngmin.

Meanwhile, you went to the police station with your crutches. The moment you were about to come in, Youngmin came out of the police station wearing a hat and sunglasses. He bowed his head in your direction and you returned the gesture.

"Are you going to see him?" He asked you.

"Yes.” You replied.

"Okay. Do you want me to wait for you? “He said.

"No... No need to. I'm sure you are busy. The other band members are waiting for you," you pointed to the limo where the other boyfriend bands were. He smiled at you then walked away. You turned around and saw him came in a car with the other Boyfriend band members.

After a while, the car drove off then you went inside the police station and asked the police to meet Kwangmin.

Later, you were now talking face to face with him but a glass window covering in front and a little opened so that you two can hear each other. He lowered his eyes and then you cleared your throat to talk clearly then smiled sadly at him.

"Don't worry. When dad wakes up, I'll tell him to set you free. I know you didn't do anything. So... you'll be set free..." you said and then he looked at you. "Please don't be angry to my father." 

"I'm not angry." He said. "You don't have to worry."

When he smiled, your tears fell but you wiped them away with your hands. "My father is really overreacting. He shouldn't come this far." You went on. "News about you are spread already. Seriously, I don't know how to do to pay what my father had done."

"Is he okay?" He asked.

"I don't know. I haven't ask the doctor or any nurse. But he's asleep. "

"Ahh..." he looked down again and clasped his hands together on the table. “That’s good."

"I'm really sorry that he did this. He even said it's your fault. And you didn't steal the 50 million right? When you said to me that you didn't accept it. It's the truth right?"

He smiled. "I didn't. Can you believe me?"

You smiled back. "Of course I believe you."

"Gomawo."

You sighed and took out something from your bad, a lunch box. You opened it for him.

"I made kimchi for you," you said. "I made on my own." You gave the lunch box of kimchi to him. "Do you know that I forgot how tiring it is to make kimchi? I forgot because... I was only thinking about how your reaction would be after tasting this. I hope you like it." 

He giggled. "Taste it. Now. And then continue eating it later." You told him and he nodded then took a spoonful of kimchi.

"How does it taste?" You asked him.

"Delicious." He answered. 

After that, you went to the hospital and shifted on the couch inside your father's room. *Dad... What's up with you? Why are you exactly doing this? Why are you making everything hard... why can't you just let me happy? Dad... just wake up okay? Wake up and set Kwangmin free. I know you're lying when you said he stole that 50 million. I don't know why you lied, but if it's because of me, for my own good... please don't think of it that way... You're only making everything harder.*

All of the sudden your phone rang; you took it out of your pocket and saw that Youngmin was calling you. When you answered the phone, it wasn't Youngmin.

"Are you SeKyung?" a guy asked.

"Huh? Neh. Who is this?" You asked, looking puzzled.

"It's me Jeongmin-ah. Look, we need you here. Were in a private bar but Youngmin is getting wild. “He said in a shaking voice then you heard a glass breaking. “You should come here; he's been mentioning your name all the time!"

"Eh?"

"Just come okay? Were here in __________ .  Maybe, you're the only that can stop him!" He said and hung up the phone.

* * *

You ran inside the bar where they were. You rushed in and found Youngmin's hands bleeding. He was drunk, and when he saw you, he calmed down.

"You..." He said. "What are you doing here?"

You sighed and then walked over to him to touch him, "Stop it, Youngmin-ah. This won't do anything." He slapped your hands away and you were surprised.

"I know I shouldn't be angry, but I'm angry! I'm very angry because of myself! Because I care so much and am worried so much for Kwangmin that I could die! But you know what I'm angry most? That he's arrested ... because he likes you. Because you two love each other! I'm angry because I shouldn't be jealous but I'm jealous!" He yelled and saw tears fell down from his eyes. "Because I don't know what to do. I want to save my brother, but if I do that... I will lose you. I don't want to be selfish, but... does this thing really happen when you're in love? "

"Hyung, stop it already." MinWoo interrupted.

"Ottoke?" Youngmin's eyes were still locked into yours. "Just tell me to give you up, SeKyung-ah. Just tell it to me, and I will. Just tell me that I should help my brother. That I won't need you. That there's other girls out there... that there's not only you. I'm begging you. Just tell me that."

"That..." you lowered your eyes and when you looked up, you realized that Jeongmin, Hyunseong, Donghyun and MinWoo already left you and Youngmin alone. Then you gazed into Youngmin's eyes. "Youngmin-shi... that..."

He blinked his eyes then rubbed them. "Mianhe...I drank too much so I was saying nonsense. You can leave now." 

When he turned back, you hugged him tightly behind him. He was surprised.

"SeKyung-ah..." He stopped when you started sobbing. He gently removed your hands and faced you. You two looked into each other's eyes then he smiled and wiped your tears with his hand. "Mianhe... SeKyung-ah... I shouldn't have said anything right? Come. Let's go on the rooftop. Up there, you can cry and shout without getting embarrassed. How about that?" You smiled at him and held his hands and you cried even harder when you saw blood.

"How could you hurt your precious hands, Youngmin-ah? You shouldn't have done this to yourself." You said in a brittle voice. 

Later, you two went to the hospital to get his hands checked. You waited outside the treatment room and sat on the bench. Suddenly, you saw someone wearing a black dress and black hat coming inside to your father's hospital room. 

You followed her and slightly opened the door. You heard her talking to your father.

"Who are you?" Your father asked the woman.

"President, I'm the Jo Twins auntie. The sister of their beloved father." She said in a sharp voice.

You widened your eyes in surprise.

"What do you need?" Your father asked again.

"I have a plan. And I'm on your side. I just want you to know." She answered.

"What?"

"I don't agree that any of my nephews will have an affair with your daughter, President. In fact, I have a plan, a bigger plan that can forever separate your daughter and Jo Kwangmin. "

You wanted to listen more with that unbelievable conversation but someone held your arm. You were startled and hurriedly closed the door.

"What's wrong? Is your father awake?"  Youngmin asked.

"No... There’s nothing wrong." You glanced up at him and smiled wryly then looked away. "Let's... Let's talk...privately." you told him and walked away.