A Date With Youngmin

My Boyfriend or My Butler?

Author's P.O.V.

"Where are we really going?" You asked Youngmin while he was driving his car.

"We're almost here," he said and stopped the car at the sideway.

"What is this place?" You looked around. "Why are there no people here?"

"If we go to a crowded place, there will be rumors. So, I planned to go to this place. Come out." He said and stepped out of the car.

"Eh?" You followed him. "What are we going to do here?"

"We're going to the River." He said. "I want us to catch fish together."

You chuckled. "What?"

He smiled and held your hand. "Let's go."

"But I don't know fishing! Who says I'm a fisherwoman?!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Even so, you were forced to go fishing with him. But you were only watching him fishing.

"What's the occasion? How come you want to go fishing?" You asked him.

"I want to cook one for you," He said.

"For me? You can cook?"

"Will I say it if I can't?" He looked at you and chuckled.

"Don't be ridiculous."You said.

"Ya! Even if I'm a star, doesn’t mean I can't cook." He said and continued fishing. "Give me a net. I think I got something."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Later he cooked the fish while you were praising him.

"Wow... you're really good at that." You told him.

"Tell me how it tastes," He said and placed the cooked fish on your plate. You just stared at the fish. "What? You're not going to taste it?" He asked.

"No... It's just that... It's been years since I last ate fish," you said.

"That's why eat while it's still hot." He said and sat beside you.

You smiled and started eating the fish. "Wow," you said, "It's so delicious that I can't even feel how hot it is."

Youngmin giggled and took his cell phone and then took a picture of you while you were eating.

"You're really cute," he said and took another picture.

"YA!" You glared at him. "Are you just going to take pictures of me? Take pictures of yourself!"

He smiled at you and put his arms around your shoulder and then took a picture of the two of you. You were shocked and then he pulled himself away to look at the image.

"Wow... You're really cute even when you're shocked." He said.

You giggled and continued eating. "Aren't you eating? You might really regret it, this is so yummy. "

"Let's eat together," he said and took a fork and ate with you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a while, you to a crowded place but he was wearing a hat, sunglasses and a curly wig and you were too.

"Wow..." you said while staring at him in disbelief, "Curly hair fits you very well."

"Really? Then I should just curl my hair for real, eh?" He said and laughed.

"What if your fans go crazy because of your hair?" You giggled. "Let's go eat ice cream."

"What flavors do you want?" He asked while you two continued walking.

"If there's cheese flavor, I'd go for it." You answered.

"Cheese? I love cheese too! "

Shortly, you two arrived in the ice cream shop and bought two cheese ice cream. You them and after that, you stopped outside a mall when you saw a beautiful dress as a model.

"Wow... This is a very cute dress!" You exclaimed.

"Let's take a picture!" You told Youngmin and posed with the dress behind you. "Take me a picture, please!" Youngmin smiled and took his cell phone then took a picture. After taking the picture, you faced the beautiful dress again with your smile so wide. Abruptly, Youngmin walked closer to you and kissed your cheeks.

Your eyes widened and your mouth dropped. You were stunned and couldn't face him.

"I'm sorry," he apologized in an apologetic look. "We should go back." He said and went back to his car.

It was already 7pm when he brought you back to your house.

"I had a really great day today... Thank you for today," you said and felt that the atmosphere between the two of you was awkward. "Drive safely."

"Stay here for a while. I have something to tell you." He said without looking at you.

You cleared your throat and looked at him. "What is it?"

"This time... I'm really letting you go." He said and your eyes widened in surprise. "I'm letting you go from my heart. Because I want you to be happy... "

"What are you... talking about?" You asked.

"Don't lie to yourself, Se Kyung-ah. Don't avoid him because I know you love him. I want you to find your true happiness. I think Kwangmin can give you that, but I can't." He said. "And also..." He took a ticket from his coat and handed it to you. "This is for you. Please come to our concert tomorrow. Kwangmin wants to see you."

You held out the ticket from him. "Youngmin-ah..."

"Go now. If you don't, I really won't let you go again." He said and you saw his tears falling from his eyes.

You lowered your eyes and smiled. "Gomawo..." You thanked him and stepped out of his car. Then he started the engine of his car and drove away.