Focusing in studies

My Boyfriend or My Butler?

Youngmin's P.O.V.

 

"Just a minute," Kwangmin said while he was in the bathroom. "I will just take a bath."

"Bath? But, you already did." I told him. 

"I want to take another bath ... " he said in a low voice and then I heard the shower splashing into the bathtub.

"I'll talk to you later," he added.

I waited for him, but later, I felt sleepy and he wasn't out yet.

I wanted to take a look but my eyes were forcing me to shut down and sleep. But my mind kept telling me to remain awake, yet I failed.

I fell asleep.

* * *

I later woke up because of the bell's ring again. The break is done so we had to go to another class again.

I looked for Kwangmin in the bathroom but he wasn't there anymore so I went ahead for class and looked around for Kwangmin. 

It was Geometry class.

I saw Kwangmin sitting at the back and Se Kyung was in front.

I sat on the the chair beside her and when she turned to look at me, she was shocked.

"Kwangmin-ah," she called and said "You don't sit here..."

She really annoyed me when she called me by Kwangmin's name. But I just sighed.

"You don't sit here either," I told her, "you sit between me and Youngmin. Don't you?"

"I already told the teacher that I'm going to move in this chair. Because I'm near sighted."

I chuckled. "Really?"

"I'm serious." She looked away. "Aren't you going back to your seat?"

"No. I will tell the teacher that I want to sit beside you. So that I can tutor you."

She chuckled and then burst out laughing. At the same time, our geometry teacher came and glared at her. Se Kyung stopped laughing, and covered with her hands.

"What's up, President's daughter?" She asked strictly.

"Sorry, Maam," I apologized for her, "I told her a joke so she laughed so hard."

Then the teacher glared at me. "Joke? Can you tell me what joke that is, Mr. Jo?"

"That.." I thought for a joke and when I saw the the shirt the teacher was wearing, something came up on my mind. Thanks to her shirt, I thought. "That, my teacher looks like monkey ... her armpits are so hairy like she's got a hippy in a headlock."

Suddenly, everyone in class bursted out laughing, except me, Se Kyung and the teacher in front of us. I turned around to see if Kwangmin was laughing, but he wasn't. He gave me an eye look saying that 'You're In Trouble'.

I looked away and laughed along with the  others but then I realized I was the only one laughing. The others weren't laughing anymore.

I stopped laughing and looked at the teacher whose still glaring at me.

"Who's that teacher? " she asked.

"A bunch of teachers..." I said and regretted saying that. "I mean ... my teacher when I was in kinder."

Se Kyung pinched my arm when I said that, I moaned and then she turned back to our geometry teacher.

"Sorry for the disturbance, maam. But, can we start the class already? Were eager for class already." She told the teacher and she agreed with Se Kyung.

I just watched Se Kyung as she was focusing in class. The following class, she was still focusing on listening and copying what was written on the board.

I was sitting beside her so I can see clearly that she was very eager to learn, she wasn't lying.

After the classes, we all went to the dining room to eat our lunch.

As usual, I could see from behind us that L. Joe had his eyes locked on her. 

Afterwards, I decided to follow Se Kyung with her guards also following us.

When she went into the library, her guards stayed outside and I followed her inside.

I was like her stalker.

I watched her as she read a geometry book and could see that she was having a hard time.

So I sat beside her and took the book away from her.

"If you want to learn, you should ask someone to tutor you." I told her.

She pouted and grabbed the book back.

"I don't need the tutor. I'm a very good in Geometry."

"No, you don't." I looked at her and saw her cheecks blushed.

I looked at her opened notebook where there was all problem solvings and some geometry stuffs. I took it and showed it to her.

"These are wrong." I told her.

"Ya! Don't touch other people's things!" She yelled at me and grabbed the book back.

"Don't yell." I told her, "Were in a library."

She looked away. "I know that."

"What did I do, Se Kyung-ah?" I asked her.

She looked at me with an emotionless expression.

"Why are you ignoring me? and... my brother? what did we do? are you mad because ---" but then she cut in.

"Because I want to focus in my studies. " She told me. "I can't focus to you or Youngmin. I just want to focus in my studies, think only of my studies and my dad. If I don't do that, I can never go back to my dad." 

She looked down and I touched the back of her hand.

She went on, "I want to pass the coming exam. I want to have high grades... or average grades... I don't want to come into remedial again. It really ."

"If you want that , then I can help you." I told her. "But you don't need to focus on me tutoring you. You should focus on what I am tutoring you. Won't that help?"