Choice

My Boyfriend or My Butler?

~~Author's P.O.V. ~~~

 

You were in your room reading the same book again which was titled 'Beastly'. It has been your favorite romantic book and have read it a hundred times before. The other books that your father delivers for you are too boring so you just keep them in your drawer without touching them, now they are covered with dust.

A little later, you stopped reading in the middle and reached for the door knob. When you opened the door from your room, your father was already there about to knock.

"Oh! Hi!" He greeted you. "Happy Birthday , honey!" He gave you an open arm but you moved back and sat on your bed with your arms crossed. You glared at him. 

"Daddy, am I going to stay in this boring place forever? How do you want me to spend my birthday, huh? Read books?" You asked in an insolent tone then looked away.

"Well, dont worry honey. From now on, your life will change."

"Oh yeah?"

"You will be going to school."

"AGAIN? I've been to a school, Daddy- do you call that a change? Besides, I hate school. There are a lot of guys there who keeps on bothering me and I hate it, guys in the club are much better. I just want to say,I want to be homeschooled forever. "

"Well, you should go back to school. But of course, not alone."

"I know that. Guards will be following me around."

"Not anymore."

You looked at him in surprise. "What do you mean, Daddy?"

"Come out there and I will show you someone special." He smirked and left the room.

At that moment, when he mentioned someone special, the first person that came up on your mind was Jo Youngmin because he's the only one that is special in your life. Then stomped out in your room and into the living room.

You almost fainted when you saw 2 guys. TWINS! You shouted inside. But then, they exactly look alike ,they are also wearing the same outfit, but they didn't wear glasses. You knew that they are the Jo Twins, but what confused you is that they look the same, they both look like Jo Kwangmin. Your jaw dropped in a moment, exchanging looks at your father.

"Daddy - This?" you pinpoint at the twins, "Someone special?"

"Do you like them?" He asked still smiling.

"I thought "someone" special," You emphasized the word someone, since he brought both the Jo Twins when all you needed was the blonde one - who was not there. You turned back to the twins,"So, where's Youngmin-ah?"

"That's your task , honey. Choose between them. And the person you choose will be your boyfriend, and that would mean he is Youngmin. And the person not chosen, is your butler. You need one too, right?"

Then you glared at your father, "Daddy..." You paused and bit your lip then went on. "How did you convince them? Did you blackmail them?" You asked him in a whisper, surely the twins did not hear that.

"Just choose honey."

"Why can't you just tell me where Youngmin-ah is???"

"I had a deal with the twins."

Then you sighed and walked toward them. You walked forward to Kwangmin-ah first and looked at his face clearly then at Youngmin-ah then back to Kwangmin-ahh! Then you turned back to your father.

"I dont understand. They dont look alike before. But now they sure look alike." You said and chuckled then turned to Kwangmin. "But I will listen to my instincts. YOU are Jo Youngmin." You smiled at Kwangmin. Both twins and even your Dad widened their eyes in surprise.

"Are you sure about your answer honey?" Your father asked you.

"Of course. I've been in love to him. How can I not know who he really is?" You smiled at Kwangmin again who smiled back and take a brief glance at his older twin, Youngmin. Youngmin looked worried then he looked down to his feet ,his hands sweating. Kwangmin turned to you again.

"Hi," He greeted, "I'm Jo Youngmin and you are?"

"You don't know me?"

"All I know is that you are President's daughter."

"Oh" you blushed, "Then my name is Se Kyung. Call me Se Kyung-ah! "

Your father gave a sign to Kwangmin which you really didn't understand although you saw it. Then Kwangmin hold your hand out to him and kissed them and gazed at you. "I will be so happy to be your boyfriend," He said and you felt butterflies on your stomach, "my brother and I will be glad to take care of you while you are in school. If you need anything, we can do it for you. Your assignments, projects, anything. That's what were here for." He added and you just nodded.

Believing that he is really Youngmin, when he's not. You made your choice.