Boarding School w/ My Boyfriend and My Butler

My Boyfriend or My Butler?

Your P.O.V.

(Note : You call Kwangmin as Youngmin , and Youngmin as Kwangmin)

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I had a great great day yesterday. Youngmin-ah kissed the back of my hand and gave me a killer smile.

While I was lying on my bed, I couldn't help myself but think of him. I couldn't sleep so I texted a few friends that I met back in the Club.

 

/Guess what? Youngmin-ah is my boyfriend!/ - I sent to my Friends

-------I waited for a reply until 1 minute later ---------

/You mean Jo Youngmin from Boyfriend? Duhhh. Nice Joke./ - Victoria replied.

/Duhh. Why would I joke? Not even lying. Seriously. He is. Dad brought him with Kwangmin-ah. Now Kwangmin-ah is my butler./ -I replied to Victoria.

I waited again for an answer but there was no reply again 5 minutes had passed. Maybe she thinks I'm really playing jokes on her. I'll show her.

Suddenly, my cellphone beep. I picked it up, excited for Victoria's reply. Unfortunately, it wasn't her. It was my ex-boyfriend, the guy I met in the club, L. Joe. I didn't really love that hot guy, I knew what he wanted from me.

I sighed and read his message.

/So, now he's my replacement?/

I gasped. Replacement? Well yeah, that's a yes. But what made me shock most is that he sounds like he actually believes me. Unlike, Victoria. She had been my closest friend in the Club but she ignores my sharefulness for her. I was even in the same class with her back when I still studied in Hankuk Academy. It is a boarding school which means a boring school. But someday, I want to go there again ,not alone but with my boyfriend and butler.

Then I clicked reply and started typing.

/I finally found my true love./ I clicked send and smirked. True Love? I know that sounds hilarious. But who knows? Maybe Youngmin-ah is really my true love. I don't care if Daddy paid them to be with me or to go to school with me. *sighs*

A little later, L.Joe replied again.

/Whatever. I heard from your father that you're going to a boarding school./

I pouted. /He didn't told me./

/He told me./

/Well, if that's true. Then great! That's what I really want. Then I'd be in a boarding school with Youngmin-ah./

/You think your father would let you?/

/Why not? He brought him to me. /

And he didn't reply anymore.

I waited and waited. I dont really know why I waited, maybe because I want him to get angry more? or to be jealous? Aish. But he didn't reply. It was already 1am, and I should sleep . I dont want to have a zit you know! I yelled inside me and fall back to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I ran outside to the living room shouting Youngmin-ah's name. I wanted to make sure everything wasn't a dream.

Then he came out of the from his door room upstairs. I looked up at him as he walked down the stairs wearing blue jacket and pants.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"I was just making sure you're not a dream." I leaned closer to him and touched his chest. "Wow, you're really real." I looked into his eyes and he looked down at me . Looking at him closer, it made me think he had the same eyes with Kwangmin. When Youngmin was blonde he got different eyes, in fact... bigger. But now that they are both browned hair, they look exactly the same.

"Aren't you ready?" He asked again.

"For what?"

"Were going to a boarding school."

"A what?"

"Hankuk Academy." He answered and then became babbling. I couldn't understand his words clearly. " Me and Hyung---- I mean, Kwangmin... will be coming with you in the boarding school and we'll be studying there too. I guess your room there will be in front of our room... and were not only assigned to watch out for you but we have to study too, and the President said that he will tell everybody to keep every internet and cellphones and phones from the boarding school so that people wouldn't know me and my brother are there... and our relationship should be a secret..."

I froze.

Then suddenly something hit my head. Youngmin yelled at the person behind me then I looked back and pouted. My butler, Kwangmin was behind me, a book on his hand and by then, I knew he hit my head. He meant it. I almost burst out into anger but I shouldn't. I didn't want Youngmin to scold me and maybe broke up with me. I tried to sound soft and calm.

"Uhh- why did you hit me?" I asked waving my hands.

"Because you frozed so I tried to break you into pieces. Unfortunately, you're hard." He said in a low voice and placed the book back into the bookshelf, leaving me speechless.

SCHOOL. I mean - BACK to that BOARDING SCHOOL again. Inside, I felt so excited to go back there with my boyfriend and butler but at the same time, I felt scared to go back there with all those students, my past friends, my enemies and my friend Victoria to see me again.

That would be embarrassing, I thought. They will think that I'm grounded again, like I did something wrong again. But I'll show them. I'll show them that they should be respecting me, not only as the President's daughter but as me, too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We went to Hankuk Academy in the afternoon. We were in the limo and about an hour we arrived to the boarding school. Kwangmin-ah came out first, of course, to be a gentleman and to be his role as my butler. He was also wearing a butler uniform but my Daddy had told him to wear a uniform when we get inside the school.

Speaking of Daddy, he didn't come.

He was busy having a debate with whole Korea. I didn't even mind to watch him on TV.

I then watched Youngmin-ah as he stepped out of the limo and then I followed. I was wearing a cute pink dress with long sleeved. Kwangmin-ah held my hand as he help me come out since he thinks it was hard for me because I was wearing high heels.

Finally, I stepped on the land.

"At last," I whispered and Youngmin-ah looked at me as if he heard me. "Land. I missed Land." I sighed and saw girls and boys staring at us. OH! Not us - but the Jo Twins - My boyfriend and my butler. I somehow felt proud. I could hear them asking each other who's that girl, they probably were new students.

Then I got my attention to Victoria. She was there, standing with a bunch of girls. She was staring at me, eyes wide and mouth dropped. She looked at me and then at the Jo Twins. She stared in disbelief.

Later we heard a car beeped. The car was behind us and me, Youngmin and Kwangmin looked back to see who it was in unison.

The car was black and it was a sports car.The driver of the sports car stepped out. When he was out, I looked at him from toe to head. Yeah - I looked first from his toe.

And when I saw his face... I was stunned.

He smiled at me.

"So you're here already. I'm glad were in the same school." He said and smirked.

It was L. Joe. Why is he here???!!! I shouted inside me but I was quiet shock outside.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~