Forgive me not?

My Boyfriend or My Butler?

Author's P.O.V.

 

You went home and the guards and maids all followed you asking you what had happened but you ignored them and when you stepped inside your room, you looked at them with tearing up eyes.

"I'm sorry everyone...But I'm not in the mood right now..." you said.

"But... Don't you want to eat first?" an old maid asked you.

"No. But thanks, Ajhumma. But right now... I think I'll just stay inside my room." You smiled at her then at the others behind her then you closed the door and lie down your bed. 

You were still in your room even when your father arrived and knocked on your door.

"Aren't you eating?" He asked you.

"No."

"Aren't you hungry?"

"No."

"Why are you doing this? Is it because of what you saw? Is it because I gave them 50 million?"

"Whatever you think."

"Right, right. This is for good anyway. So... you should just forget about them. "

You didn't answer.

"Should I also get rid of their albums you bought?" He asked again.

"Get rid of everything. All KPOP. Get rid of them." You replied and buried your face on your pillow. "I don't want to see any of them ever again.” You heard your father sighed and his footsteps disappearing in the hall.

The following morning when you woke up, you went out of your room and noticed that your father had left already.

You ate breakfast with the maids.

"Are you feeling okay?" one of the maids asked you.

"I'm okay. Don't worry." You answered.

"Could it be... some love problems?"

You looked at her and smiled then you continued talking while your mouth is full. "Love , right? They can just lie to you, and then forget about you."

They didn't say anything, they just watched you.

"Love disappears when you think you found your true love. The true love that you enjoy eating with, you enjoy hanging out with, everything. But it . I thought true love exist." You said while your eyes were filling with tears. Then you stopped eating and walked out of the kitchen.

"SeKyung-ah!" Victoria called out. She had just come inside with a maid.

You were surprised to see her.

"She's your friend right? So I let her in." The maid beside Victoria said. You smiled at her and she walks out.

You went inside your room with Victoria and closed the door behind you. You sat on your bed while she just stood up.

"Don't you want to sit?" You asked her.

"No. There's no need. I've been sitting for so long." She smiled and crossed her arms.

"But why are you here, Victoria? Isn't it allowed to leave the boarding school?" You asked her.

"I left school."

"What?"

"I decided to leave, and not study. I decided to help my mother with the house rent, live with her and some more stuffs. I will work part-time in any workshop. So that I can earn money."

"Really?"

"And so that I can pay you for the money I borrowed from you."

"Huh? No, no need to. I gave it to you."

"Please. Let me pay you. I don't want to feel like owing you."

You didn't reply. You lowered your eyes and placed your palms on your lap.

"There's some more I want to tell you that I haven't told you before." She went on and then she knelt down in front of you. You were surprised then you looked at her and met her gaze.

"Victoria--- what are you doing? Stand up..." you touched her arms to make her stand up but she won't. She bowed her head in front of you and you listened to her sobbed softly.

"Ever since I met you... I thought you're a really easy-going person. You're so nice. And when I needed money, you always let me borrow. When I'm hungry, you offer me your lunch. But I ... I ignored your goodness to me."

"Victoria, what are you talking about? You didn't ignore me. You've always been a good friend to me..."

"I wasn't. I did things wrong, SeKyung-ah. I'm wrong. I intended to make him drunk and bring him to my late sister's room. Then I took a picture of him. I destroyed your dress that you should be using in the principal's party. But I did all of it because of L.Joe.  And I set you up to L. Joe in the first place even though I was secretly dating him... Mianhe... I was wrong. Please forgive me..."

"What? You did those things?"

"Mianhe, SeKyung-ah... "

"And you set me up to L.Joe..." you chuckled and sighed, "And he told you to do all of it? How could he? Do you really love him, Victoria? He's not the kind of person that you should love!" 

"I know. But I can't stop myself." She raised her head and looked at you. "I really love him. Feelings can't be controlled right? I didn't have the ability to control my feelings, SeKyung-ah. Haven't it happened to you, too? "

"Huh..." you looked away.

"Please understand me, SeKyung-ah. I knew I was wrong. I knew I shouldn't have done that to you, I shouldn't have set you up to L. Joe. But let's forget about all of it okay? Please? Let’s move on...Let's understand each other... Let's understand L.Joe feelings too."

You met her gaze again.

"Please?" She begged with tearing up eyes.

Suddenly, you heard someone knocking hard on your window. But you had no idea who it was. The window was covered with red curtains but when you heard the person's voice, your eyes widened in surprise.

"SeKyung-ah... please... please talk to me." Kwangmin called out while knocking hard on the window. You could hear the guards stopping him but he was pushing them away and kept on knocking on your window.

"SeKyung-ah please!!!"

You stopped looking at the window and turned back to Victoria.

"Who is it?" She asked you. "Youngmin or Kwangmin?"

"Kwangmin."

She smiled at you. "Do you love him?"

You were shocked.

"If you love him... don't ignore him, SeKyung-ah. You have to at least listen to him. Maybe his own explanation? Look... I don't know what exactly happened... or how... but don't you remember how he fought for you? Kwangmin and Youngmin suffered from L.Joe. Why don't you give him a chance? I mean... them? The two of them?"

"But..." she cut in.

"I've noticed how you've changed because of them. I think it's a good thing that you're not that mean girl I knew before. I mean, you weren't really mean before. But you're very good now. You always work hard to have good grades, didn't you? You even tried to forget about the person you love just to focus in your studies? And even though being a janitress is really disgusting, you didn't stop and continued to work with all your might. That's ... very unbelievable... But it's a very good change SeKyung-ah." She smiled and held your hand. "Give them a chance, okay?"

Then she stood up and reached for the door knob. "I'll be going now." When she turned back and opened the door, you stood up.

"Kansahamnida, Victoria." You thanked her and she looked at you. Both of you smiled at each other.

When she left, you stayed in your room, leaning closer to the window where Kwangmin was knocking nonstop.

"Hear me out..." he went on.”Saranghae, SeKyung-ah..." he whispered but then guards behind him began pulling him away until his voice disappeared. He wasn't there anymore.

At night, you went out of your room and one of the maids approached you.

She handed you a necklace, "That guy named Jo Kwangmin asked me to give this to you..." she said.

"What?" You looked at the necklace and accepted it.

"I think he's very sincere." The maid said with a warm smile.

Later, when you the TV, you saw the Boyfriend Band together again. Kwangmin had cut his hair and Youngmin's hair was still the same. When you heard the address about where they are you ran out of the mansion and used your old pink car.

Shortly, you stopped the car after seeing Kwangmin standing near the sideway.

You stepped out your car but someone held your wrist.

"SeKyung-ah..." a familiar voice called you. You turned around and saw Youngmin.

"Youngmin-shi..."

"You came."

He stopped holding your wrist.

"Mianhe...I just want you to know that we didn't accept your father's money. " he said.

"I don't blame you... or Kwangmin. Mianhe for overreacting yesterday."

"Thanks."

You looked down. "I have to go."

"Just one question, SeKyung-ah." He said.

"Eh? What is it?" You looked into his eyes.

"Please be honest..." he smiled wryly. “Can’t it be me?"

"Eh???" you lowered your eyes. "Mm...” you remembered the moments you were with Youngmin, and you felt your eyes filling with tears. "It can't... Youngmin-ah... Mianhe... But I---" when you looked up at him, he smiled but you can see the pain in his eyes. "I love Kwangmin..."

"Kwangmin?" He smiled widely, but still, you can see the pain. His eyes were filling with tears... but it seemed like he was stopping them from falling. "That's a relief. You like my brother. . ." His tears fell from his eyes then he giggled. "Why am I crying? I should be happy..." he cleared his throats and looked away. "Go ahead and go to him." 

"Mianhe, Youngmin-ah... I hope you understand." You told him.

"Go... if you stay like this I wouldn't be able to stop myself, I really want to hug you but I don't think that I should... please just go ahead and tell Kwangmin... he deserves you. I knew that from the beginning..." he smiled painfully and turned back.

You looked down and you wanted to touch his back and tap them but you couldn't get yourself to do it. You turned around to see Kwangmin then suddenly; you heard a car running fast. You recalled the man driving; it was the same man who kidnapped you, one of the kidnappers.

Your mouth opened when you saw he was coming to Kwangmin but not slowing down.

"Kwangmin-shi!!!" you called out Kwangmin's name and ran to him. Youngmin turned around and was shocked to see the car running fast.

Kwangmin stopped in the middle of the road and turned around to see you.

"Kwangmin-shi, watch out!!!!" you yelled at him and then he turned to his left and saw the car running to him. You reached for him at the same time but the car already hit both of you and then drove off.

You were lying on the ground with Kwangmin also lying on the ground. The two of you were bleeding and everyone was shocked, it was as if the world stopped moving.

You were able to open your eyes and Kwangmin opened his eyes too. He reached for your hand slowly.

"SeKyung-ah..." he called your name in weak and small voice.

Your tears fell and you reached back for his hand. Your hand and his hand held each other.

"Saranghae, Kwangmin-ah..." you told him.