The Boss

My Boyfriend or My Butler?

Author's P.O.V.

 

"Grr... you won't get out of the way huh..." the driver said in a gravelly voice and before he could hit Kwangmin with the van, Kwangmin jumped over the car but then he trip and fell on the ground.

The car left and he looked at the plate number and familiarizes it.

"Kwangmin-ah!" Youngmin called him from behind. Kwangmin looked at Youngmin.

"Hyung, they kidnapped Se-Kyung!" Kwangmin said.

"Call the police! I'll follow them!" Youngmin suggested.

"Eh?! But-" Youngmin cut in.

"Just do it, Kwangmin." Youngmin told him and then Youngmin ran as fast as he could to follow the van.

Kwangmin was getting nervous for you so he ran back to the boarding school and went to its storeroom. He looked for the hidden phones and used one phone even though it wasn't his. He dialed 911.

"Someone got kidnapped, the plate number of the van is ..." Kwangmin told the plate number of the van to the police on phone and then he left the phone and used a bike that was inside the storeroom.

* * *

You arrived in a warehouse with the kidnappers. They made you sit on a chair and covered your mouth with a tape as well as your hands.

You were so angry and at the same time worrying for Kwangmin.

Then someone came in. He was wearing a hat that covered his eyes; he was wearing a black jacket and black pants. He walked near to you and the kidnappers moved aside.

"Hello, how do you like it here?" He asked you gently.

You couldn't say anything because of the tape.

You waited for him to show his face until he pulled out his hat.

Your eyes widened when you saw who the boss is.

"Hey... I finally got you back." He said and gets the tape away from your mouth.

"L.Joe?" You were shocked that it was L.Joe.

"Hi." He greeted you.

"Bastard... Why did you bring me here?! Why are you doing this, let me go!" You yelled at him.

"Calm down, Se Kyung-ah... I just wanted to at least spend time with you." He said.

"Get away from me!”

"You... did you ever love me?"

"I'm sorry... I didn't. So please, L.Joe... Please let me go now already."

"But... I love you. I still love you."

"I'm sorry L.Joe."

You saw tears run down his cheeks but he wiped them quickly.

"Why am I so pitiful when it comes to you?" He asked. "Se Kyung-ah, just tell me you once loved me. Just tell me that."

"L.Joe..."

He glared at you and eyed his worker, one of the kidnappers. The strange guy handed him a wood and then L.Joe faced it to you.

"Se Kyung-ah... just tell me that one word... and I'll set you free."

"How do I know that you'll set me free?"

Abruptly, someone came inside the warehouse. All of you turn around to see who came in. It was Youngmin.

"L.Joe let her go." Youngmin said in a gravelly voice.

"Tch. So, you came to the rescue huh? Wow... how heroic. Unfortunately... you're too late. Because she does not admit she loves me, I don't have any other choice but to hurt her." L. Joe said with a smirk and then turned back on you. Your eyes widened when he raised the wood at you.

"NO!" Youngmin yelled and then you closed your eyes.

Please don't do this L.Joe, you thought. Then you heard something as if someone got hit by the wood, not you, you weren't hurt.

When you opened your eyes you saw Youngmin in front of you. He's head was bleeding, and blood pours out of his mouth.  Your eyes widened in surprise then you looked at L.Joe to try to stop him but he hit Youngmin again.

"NO! Youngmin!" You looked at Youngmin and he fell on your lap, he held your shoulder and then stumbled on the ground. "Youngmin-ah!!" You shouted his name.