Letter For You... Part 2

My Boyfriend or My Butler?

 

 

Author's P.O.V.

 

Kwangmin was in his jail room when suddenly a police man came in. He stood up firmly waiting for him to say something. Kwangmin noticed something's wrong with him.

"What is it? Is Se-kyung outside?" He asked.

"No. There's a letter for you, Mr. Jo." The police man gave Kwangmin the letter and realized that it was from the President's house. He tear the envelope and read the letter.

From SeKyung's Father

                             My daughter, Se-Kyung is deceased.

                             She died last night after suicide.

                             I swear to God that you can never come to her funeral.

Kwangmin was shocked by what he read. He reread it but it was the same. He stared with surprise at the police and couldn't believe the letter given to him.

"Is it true?" He asked in a brittle voice. His eyes were filling with tears because of the letter, and tears run down his cheeks when the police nodded.

"It is true." The police answered.

"No..." Kwangmin was too shocked. The letter fell on the floor and he also fell on the floor. "No... That's not true."

"It is the truth, Mr. Jo. Today is her funeral." The police man said.

"No!!!!" Kwangmin yelled at him and the police man saw madness in his eyes, not only madness but also with pain and sadness. "That's not true! Se Kyung-ah is not dead! You're lying!!!"

The police man tried to stop Kwangmin from rushing outside. Other police men stopped him and forced him back in the jail room. They pushed him to the wall and Kwangmin felt weak while he was crying. He covered his face with his hands as he slowly sit on the floor.

"No, this is not true. She couldn't be dead. No..." His tears were not stopping from falling. "NO!!!!" He clenched his fist and punched the floor. It bleed over and over again and once again, the police men tried to stop but he was uncontrollable. Kwangmin kneeled on the floor and hit his head on the floor over and over again.

"Ya!!! Stop this!!!" one of the police yelled.

~~~~

You rushed inside the police station with Youngmin. You already told him about the letter you received and both of you are panicking about it.

When you were inside, some police men were stopping you and but you kicked them all and looked for Kwangmin's jail room. When you were finally there, the room was empty.

"We already cremated his body." a voice behind you said. It was a police man. You stared at him in disbelief.

"What?"

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~