Confused By The Jo Twins?

My Boyfriend or My Butler?

 

 

Your P.O.V.

Note: Kwangmin as Youngmin, Youngmin as Kwangmin (Don't get confused [only in your P.O.V.] )

 

I jumped in the pond to get my shoe. I could see from behind me, girls taking videos. But I didn't care; all I cared about was my shoe. I moved through the water making movements with my legs and arms.

My shoe was still a little far away but I tried to reach it even though the river was maybe 6 ft. and I usually couldn't swim with that height of water. I with my legs and arms once more and finally I reached my shoe. I couldn't stop but smile when I reached it. I reached my goal. 

But then I suddenly felt something down my legs. Sort of twisting, like it was my ankle which was twisted a while ago.

But it wasn't. It was painful. I started to drown then, with my show still on my hand.

I tried to call for help.

"Help!" I yelled but everyone just stared while I was drowning.

Finally, I saw Youngmin and Kwangmin heading through the crowded place, girls making way for them as they ran to look what was happening.

 

 

Kwangmin's P.O.V.

Note: Your name is Se Kyung.

She was drowning and although I haven't seen what had really happened, I knew that guy named L. Joe had something to do about it.

I turned to Youngmin whose eyes were looking worriedly with fear at her.

"I have to save her," he mumbled and when he was about to leave I held his arm.

"No," I said, “I’ll do it." I held him tightly and then ran to Se-Kyung.

I jumped in the pond and swam to her, reaching for her. I swam underneath and saw her opened her eyes underwater, struggling to swim up from the bottom.

When she saw me, she called my name - yes, as in Kwangmin. And then air bubbles came out from .

 

I grabbed her hand and hugged her with my other hand then swim up together with her.

"It hurts! It hurts!" She cried and then raised her arms circling them on my neck. "I'm scared, I'm scared." she said in a shaking voice.

I turned back and started swimming using my right arm while my left hand on her waist. I moved my legs so and then I saw Youngmin walking to L. Joe.

He was mad, I knew it.

"Youngmin-ah! Don't!" I shouted at him but it didn't seem like he heard me. Then Se Kyung turned to me with a surprised expression, I looked back at her. 

"Who are you?" She asked me.

I just swallowed then turned back to Youngmin. "Kwangmin-ah!" Yeah, right, I almost forget he's my role in Se Kyung's eyes. I'm sure she's very confused now.

I turned back to Se Kyung. "My mistake." I sighed and looked away. "Don't worry, you'll be Ok."

When we reached the land I carried her on my arms like she was a baby. She laid her head on my chest while hugging her shoe.

I turned to Youngmin who suddenly punched the face of L. Joe.

"Don't ever do that to her again!" He yelled at L. Joe.

L. Joe's lip bleed but he wiped them away with the side of his hand and smirked at Youngmin.

"Who are you to tell me what to do?" He asked in a gravelly voice. "You're not my mother."

This angered my brother, Youngmin. So he punched L. Joe again and they started punching each other.

I kept on trying to stop them and tell Se Kyung if she could stand but when I looked down at her she was already asleep.

"Oh no..." I murmured and decided to run in between my brother and L. Joe, spinning myself so both of them backed away. "Stop fighting, please!" I pleaded.

Meanwhile, the principal saw us and came to us.

"What the hell is happening here? What happened to the President's daughter?" He asked.

"Oh, she's fine." I said. Not really sure. But I wished she was.

The principal turned to Youngmin then L. Joe then me then Se Kyung then again. "The 3 of you will be in detention."

"What?! Who?!" L. Joe yelled.

The principal looked at him, "You, and the Jo Twins."

"What about ---" L. Joe pointed to Se Kyung who was sleeping on my arms. "Sleeping beauty?!"

"She didn't do anything mister." The principal said and turned to me. "Bring her to her room and you 3 go to detention class after that." He looked mad and finally he left the field.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I and Youngmin came in to Se Kyung's room. She was still on my arms, soaking wet. I gently put her on bed and took the shoe from her hand and placed them on the floor mat. I also pull off her other shoe and placed it on the floor mat.

Then I turned to Youngmin who was bruised. "Are you Ok?" I asked him. "I'll get you some bandage."

"No, I'm fine. She's the one that you should take care of ... not me." He said.

I sighed, "I'll get you a bandage." I repeated and left the room.

 

Youngmin's P.O.V.

 

Kwangmin left the room and closed the door behind him.

 

I was sitting on a chair. I turned to a mirror and looked at my face. I was bruised and it hurts a bit. But I was glad I was able to do something for her.

 

I turned to Se Kyung who was still sleeping. I stood up from my chair and leaned closer to her.

 

She's cute when she's sleeping, I thought. Then I tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear. I looked at her face then suddenly she opened her eyes.

Our eyes widened at the same time.

"Youngmin-ah?" She asked. "You... Youngmin-ah? What are you doing here?"

Oh no, did she noticed me? I thought on my mind.

I was stunned and didn't move an inch. Our nose almost touching, our eyes wide, both of us shocked.