Kidnapping??!!

My Boyfriend or My Butler?

Author's P.O.V.

 

You ran to your room after finding out that Kwangmin and Youngmin lied to you about their identities.

You cried when you were inside your room and locked your door. Kwangmin and Youngmin knocked on your door loudly. But you ignored them and just cried. You kept shouting 'Shut Up!' and 'Leave Me Alone'.

By midnight, you sneaked out and went to a maid's room.

"Oh, what's the matter? What are you doing in my room in the middle of the night?" She asked you.

"Ajhumma..." you called her.”Please... please let me call my dad... I want to go home... I'm begging you..."

She agreed and let you have your phone so you called your father.

"Dad, why did you do this? Why didn't you tell me they were lying to me?!" you yelled at him on the phone. "How could you not tell me? I want to go home, please bring me home. "

"But, honey," he interrupted. "Didn't I tell you that you should get high grades first?"

"I'm begging you dad. That is not what is important right now. Look, I can go to another school. But right now, I want to leave this place, please. I don't want to see their face ever again. Daddy, please."

Your father sighed. "Ohkay, Ohkay, fine."

"Now. I want to go home now. "

"What?"

"Please???"

Your father didn't have a choice so he agreed. He sent a van for you and you packed your things. When a white van arrived you went out after waving goodbye to the maid.

You didn't know that Kwangmin saw you. He was wearing his jacket and pants that midnight. He watched you as you walked near the van. The van's door opened and you looked at the guy in a black suit, wearing black glasses. 

"Wait; are you dad's new secretary?" You asked him. The man smiled in a creepy way.

"Just get inside miss." He said.

"What?! You're not my dad's secretary---" but then he punched your stomach and carried you inside the van. He closed the van's door and stepped inside the front seat.

Kwangmin was shocked and immediately ran after the van.

"Who are you people?!" You yelled at the two people in the front seat and the guy beside you and another guy on the other side holding a grip of your wrist.

"Let me go!" You shouted. "I want to go home to my dad! What are you people doing?!"

"Don't worry, were almost there." The driver said with a chuckle.

"What do you mean?" You asked.

"Our boss is waiting for you."

"Ya! Let me go! I don't care is your boss is waiting for me! I don't know him! Let me go, s! This is kidnapping, if the F.B.I.'s finds out they will kill you, sue you, or put you to jail! So let me go!"

"Don't worry, sweetie. They won't find us."

"YA!"

Then someone blocked the road. It was Kwangmin. You were shocked.

"Youngmin ---- No... Kwangmin-ah!! Kwangmin-ah! Help!" the guy on your right side covered your mouth and you bit his hand. "Kwangmin-ah! Help!!!!" You shrieked and noticed that the driver was driving faster as if in turbo.

"Ya! What are you doing?! Are you trying to kill him?!" You shouted at them. 

"We don't like obstructions especially when we're on a mission." The driver said a low voice.

"No! Don't!!!!" You yelled and struggled to get away from the guys holding your wrist but you were too weak to get away from them. "Let me go!!!" You looked at Kwangmin again, glued into his position, waiting for the van to approach him. "Kwangmin-ah!!!!"