This is not a Nightmare

My Boyfriend or My Butler?

Youngmin's P.O.V.

 

I was startled when she looked at me and I fell on the floor the moment she spoke.

"I --I was just looking..." I stammered and stood up quickly. "And I'm Kwangmin." I lied.

"Oh, sorry." She apologized. "I thought you were Youngmin... you really look like him when you're close." She smiled wryly and sits up at the bed. She noticed she was wet and she touched herself in surprised. "What happened? OH! Right! I remember!" She turned to me. "Thanks for saving me, Kwangmin-ah!"

"Huh? uhmm... Yeah... right." I said. "You know, I should go. And you should change before you catch a cold."

"Oh, yeah, right. Thanks." She smiled and when I was about to leave Kwangmin stomped back inside with a first aid kit on his hands. I held his arm tight, "Let's go back to our room." I told him and we both left closing the door.

When we were in our room I closed the door behind me and sat beside Kwangmin.

"What's the matter?" he asked me while taking a bandage from the first aid kit.

"It's nothing." I told him looking away. 

Then he put a bandage on my bleeding forehead and when he was half-done with it I moved his hand away.

"It's not done yet," he insisted.

"Will you stop it please?" I asked him and rolled my eyes then sat on my bed. "That's my problem with you... you care a lot. You always save people. You always act like the older brother."

"Hyung..."

"Stop it. It's irritating me." I told him and lie down the bed with my arms at the back of my head.

Since our childhood times, I always hated my younger twin's good personality. He cares so much, he's like a light and shining armor, he's very nice, and if he needs to give a cold shoulder to someone who hurt or bullied me, he'd do it and sometimes even fight with them and get beaten.

I am actually older than him for 6 minutes but he acts as if he's really me.

Later at night after eating dinner in the dining room, Se Kyung asked her guards to bring her dinner in her room because she's embarrassed to show herself to everyone.

After that, I went to sleep with Kwangmin.

The moment I lie down my head, he was already asleep and I could hear his breath.

I was still up even until it was 1am. I kept on thinking about our auntie who kicked us out our house, the band that me and Kwangmin left and Se Kyung, if she's feeling well or if she have a cold right now.

 

 

Your P.O.V.

 

I was already half asleep but I was awoken by an irritating sound that my loud ears can hear. The little sound of cockroaches hissing.

Cockroaches are my hates insects.

 

 

When I opened my eyes, I looked around but there was no sign of them. I sighed with relief and lie down back to bed.

When I turned to my side with my arms also on my side, I felt something moving on my arms and I turned to them. Cockroach.

My eyes widened when I saw a cockroach marching on my arm and my mouth dropped. I covered them with my other hand to avoid the cockroach from coming in then I became hyperactive.

I shrieked, but not as loud as I could so that the next door won't notice (I don't want to be humiliated again). I waved my arms up and down until the cockroach started running away then I climbed down my bed and began shrieking again and run for the door even faster when I saw 2 cockroaches flying around in opposite directions and another cockroach in the walls.

I realized it was also raining hard and remembered when I was young. Every time it rains, cockroaches come out especially in old mansions. Well, in our mansions there wasn't any except when we lived in a normal house before.

When I finally reached the door knob, I tired opening it but it won't.

"No, no, please open!" My voice was shaking and I was sweating all over my face. No one could have locked my door right? or is it only that I don't know how to open this damn door? I thought for a moment and started struggling to open the door that couldn't be opened.

I shrieked again, louder to call for help. 4 cockroaches now and then 5. I was going crazy.

"Youngmin-ah!!! help!" I called for help. "Kwangmin-ah! Youngmin-ah! Kwangmin-ahhh!Youngmin-ah!Please open the door for me!" I could feel my tears coming out and even my hands were sliding since it was sweating too.

"Cockroaches are going to attack me!" I yelled and in a glimpse the door opened and I stepped outside and closed the door from behind me.

"Are you ok?" someone asked me. I wasn't sure whether it was Kwangmin or Youngmin but all I wished was that it was Youngmin.

I turned to him and everything was dark, I could see very well especially at the dark but I didn't bother anymore. I hugged him tight and felt his hands on my waist.

"Are you ok?" He repeated his question.

"I hoped cockroaches are just nightmares..." I said in a low voice. "Youngmin-ah..."

"This is not a nightmare." He said.

"Can you kill them for me?"

"Sure." He said and I let go of him as he stepped inside my room.

I waited for him outside.

Later, he came outside and smiled at me.

"You can go back to sleep now." He said and reached for his own room.

I turned to him, "Thanks."

He didn't turned back and just said, "Don't mention it." He went back inside his room and I did too.

When I climbed up my bed again, I began to think if Youngmin likes me or hates me for making him become my boyfriend although he doesn't know me yet.

I wondered if he could ever feel the same way about me , and then I started realizing that he doesn't like girls who are just their anti-fans. Especially a girl like me who used her father to get them for me.

I pulled my blanket up to my chin and went back to sleep.

 

Kwangmin's P.O.V.

 

The next morning, Youngmin and I had a conversation before leaving our room.

"Last night, I woke because of the President's daughter," he said.

I didn't answer him. Instead, I just waited for him to go on.

He went on with a smile, "She was shouting... and she was scared because there were cockroaches in her room. Then when I opened the door for her, she stepped out and closed the door. She hugged me ..." his smile faded as he looked down. "She called me Youngmin, and I didn't say that I'm Kwangmin. So when she mentions that thing that happened last night again," he turned back to me, "Just tell her 'you're welcome'. Don't tell her it wasn't you. Because you are me in her eyes."

After that conversation, I walked with Se Kyung while Youngmin-hyung was behind us and also the guards. We went to our French class together and sit on our seat.

I noticed again that Se Kyung wasn't listening. She was just emotionless and she looked very sleepy. I tried to ignore her but then L. Joe came inside the room and slammed the door behind him.

Everyone turned to him, including me, and except Se Kyung whose now looking at her short nails.

L. Joe turned to the empty seat beside Se Kyung and smirked at me and then took a seat beside Se Kyung. The teacher continued with her lesson.

I watched L. Joe as he was staring at Se Kyung, then Se Kyung turned to me and I also turned to her, "Youngmin-ah, do you know how to make nails grow? as in... longer?"

"Oh... not really."

Then I saw L. Joe touched her shoulder with the tip of his finger and when Se Kyung turned to him, he put his hands down and smiled.

"I know." He said but Se Kyung didn't answer. Then he showed his long nails to Se Kyung, "Touch mine, and yours will grow." He smirked and winked at her. It irritated me but I kept my attention at them.

"Tch," she pouted," In my nightmares." Se Kyung told L. Joe and looked away from him. L. Joe held her arms and they turned into each other's eyes. That was the time that I looked away.

Suddenly, I felt something that I didn't want to feel because I had no reason to. I felt angry over L. Joe.