Are You There?

My Boyfriend or My Butler?

Author's P.O.V. 

It was morning when you decided to sneak out of your house and go to the Boyfriend Band's concert. You asked for one of your bodyguard to bring you there without hesitation. 

You were so excited and while going there you were holding your most precious ring, necklace and bracelet. You can never forget how nice the Jo Twins were to you, and they will always be. You also feel sorry for Youngmin, but you're happy that he understands you. 

After a while, you finally arrived. Your bodyguard escorted you at the back seat. 

"I can take it from here, you can go back now." You told the bodyguard with a wry smile. The bodyguard bowed his head at you and scurried away. You took a seat and waited for them to come out and perform. Everyone weren't sitting; they were standing and cheering, shouting their names.

A minute later, the band came out and music started. They started performing; you stood up and found a spot where you can clearly see them. Girls jumping in front and back of you but you didn't mind. You just watched the band singing and dancing and couldn't stop smiling when it was Kwangmin's turn to rap. You giggled so hard when he turned his finger around the side of his head, giving the sign of 'crazy love'. You almost cried because you can see him very happy.

You're so happy now... I wonder if I ever made you happy? Because of me, you faced through hardships... you suffered a lot because of me. Did you ever stop loving me? I wonder... you thought and felt your eyes watering with tears.

Finally, the song ended. You were being a coward again...

Should I leave? You thought. What if girls will beat me up because of you? You giggled silently. Is that possible? That if I became Jo Kwangmin's official girlfriend... will my whole life change not just because I am the Korea's President's daughter but also because... I love you? Do you think...? I should fight for you Jo Kwangmin?

"Lee Se Kyung..." Kwangmin said on the microphone.

Everyone fell silent, even you.

"Are you there?" He asked, he sounded somehow breathless after singing his part. "Lee Se Kyung... Please let me see you." He pleaded.

Everyone was stunned. They kept murmuring your name at each other .Some knew who you were, others were wondering who's Lee Se Kyung.

"Everyone...I need your help. Please help me look for Lee Se Kyung." He told the audience nicely. Everyone smiled and looked around, still wondering what was up to Kwangmin.

"Se Kyung-ah... if you're here... please show yourself to me." He said.

"Listen..." he began... " I think I'm going crazy because I miss you so much!!!" He yelled.