Gossips

My Boyfriend or My Butler?

Author's P.O.V.

 

Kwangmin has done cleaning so he went in the roof top to have some air.

After that, he went down with his bucket and mop.

While heading down the stairs he heard girls murmuring at each other. Those girls were gossiping about you.

Kwangmin walked in front of them with an angry look.

"Oh... Kwangmin-shi..." the girl said. "I mean... Youngmin-shi?" there were 3 girls in front of him, the same girls back in the bathroom.

 

 

"Aren't you ashamed? Talking behind someone else's back? and especially to Se-Kyung? You think she doesn't deserve what she have huh? Well, look at yourself. " he pointed one by one at them, "you might think you're beautiful and that it's enough to look beautiful in the outside. But guess what? you three are very ugly inside. Worst than ugly ducklings."

The girl gasped, "why are you being like this?"

"I don't care if you tell everyone. But I just want to let you know, you three are very mean, stupid and selfish people. Unlike Se Kyung... at least she is a caring and loving person. She cares for her father, for herself and the people close to her. She works hard at everything, she never gives up..." Kwangmin thought for awhile. Had she really done that? He doesn't know her very well. "She even saved a simple shoe when it was thrown in the pond. She's still wearing it, she cares about it because her father gave it to her. But what are you 3? You're just wicked people who only cares about their looks. You should be ashamed. "

The girls now burst out in anger. Then the one in the middle bit her lip and slapped Kwangmin's face.

"I really regret being a huge fan of yours. I thought you were nice in personal, but I was wrong. Were all wrong about you and I'm going to tell everybody about this!"

She sashayed with her girl friends and left Kwangmin.

* * *

The day had passed and the next day you heard everyone gossiping about how Kwangmin acted to 3 girls. Of course, people also thinks Kwangmin is Youngmin. Some gossips were also about him pretending to be Youngmin when he is actually Kwangmin, that he's an impostor but you didn't believe any of it.

During snack time, you haven't seen Kwangmin around and you've been with Youngmin for the whole day, despite the fact that you think he's Kwangmin.

In the kitchen, you took out an apple from the ref and take a bite.

"Is that allowed?" Youngmin asked.

"Shhh!" you take a bite again, "They won't notice. So just don't tell, ok? Besides, I'm very hungry. And I love apple, I miss eating them."

"Oh, I see."

"So, how's Youngmin doing?"

"I don't think he's feeling good this days. All because of the gossips."

"Did you see what actually happened? "

"No. But he told me he heard girls gossiping about you. He just confronted them. I heard the girl slapped him."

"WHAT?! why didn't you tell me earlier?!"

"Hey, you don't need to know it."

You placed the apple on a plate, "I know who's the 3 girls !and it's my fault! I know it! " you were mad and when you were about to come out, Youngmin took your apple and held your arms tight and put the apple in your mouth.

You were shocked.

You looked at each other's eyes and then he smiled. "You don't want same thing to happen to you, right?"

You held the apple and hold them down. "But it's still my fault. I don't want him to hate me because I destroyed his image in front of his fans."

"Well, think of it. He did it for you. Because he wanted to. He knew that this was going to happen. His risk would be nothing if you do something to those girls who started the gossips."

"Aren't you worried about your own brother?"

"Of course I am. Very worried. But he told me not to do anything and for me to watch over you."

"But he's been gone for half a day!"

"He's going to be fine..."

You later went to your room and you were lying down your bed. You thought about Youngmin's words, his eyes and his smile. They seemed so familar and you were falling for them. You thought, 'how can he look so much like Youngmin? he's Kwangmin, isn't he?I can't be wrong' you shut your eyes and thought about Kwangmin this time. 

You were examining their faces in your mind and thought that maybe Kwangmin isn't Youngmin.

You climbed down your bed and knocked on the door of the Jo Twins.

Kwangmin opened the door for you. He didn't look good and then you just swallowed.

"Can I come in?"

"Sure." He said and let you come in. He closed the door behind him and then faced you.

"How are you feeling?"

"I'm fine. Why?"

"You did it because of me, right?"

"Yeah. I guess. "

"Why did you do it because of me?"

"Because... you're the president's daughter... and...my girlfriend."

You were shocked and couldn't stop but giggle, you looked away and blushed.

"I wanted to protect my girlfriend." He said.

You turned to him and your smile faded. "Do you like me? or you're just forced to be my boyfriend because of my daddy?"

He looked down the floor.

"Did he blackmail the two of you? How?"

"All I know is that I like you."

"Really? You do?"

You waited for him to answer... and repeat it.