Damn You, L.Joe!

My Boyfriend or My Butler?

 

Note : Kwangmin as Youngmin, Youngmin as Kwangmin (Don't Be Confused okay?)

 

Your P.O.V.

"Hello," L. Joe greeted me and I half smiled. FAKE SMILE!

"Hey," I said.

"I didn't expect to see you here."

"Liar." I covered my mouth and couldn't believe I just said that. I stopped covering them and cleared my throats. "Kidding." I lied.

"Yeah, right." He smirked and walked away. He walked to Victoria and Victoria held his arm and they walked inside the boarding school. All I did was pout even when we get inside the school with guards around us.

When I came in inside my room, it was just a simple room. The walls were grey, my bed's blanket and pillows were all white, my cabinet was old and my luggage was huge. I got 6 of them inside of my room. But then suddenly, a woman wearing maid-like outfit came in and opened my bags without my permission.

"Uhmm... what are you doing?" I asked.

"We need to get your dresses or any y outfits out here.” She answered and took all my dresses.

"Hey! Those are mine! Why are you taking them?!" I yelled at her.

"It's not allowed here. Your father forgot to tell you. Sorry."

"What?!"

Then 3 other maids came in and checked my entire luggage’s, they took all my dresses, especially the sleeve-less ones and the y ones.

They left my room without closing them leaving my jaw dropped.

Youngmin came in and leaned to on the wall door.

"Don't worry, you still have jeans and shirts? Right?" He asked with a smile.

"But---" He cut me off.

"It's lunch time. You should wear your uniform already. Everyone's waiting in the dining room." 

"Wait --- Uniform?”

"You already have it right? You studied here before... didn't you?"

"Yes! I did!" I pouted and crossed my arms. "I didn't bring them."

"I know." He giggled and handed me a folded uniform. "Here."

"How did you --" I turned to him. "Well, that's small."

"No. It's your size. It's new."

"No way."

"Yes way. Now change into this."

"Fine!" I took the uniform from him and get inside the bathroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Later, we were in the dining room. Guards around us again and Youngmin on my right while Kwangmin on my left. Girls kept on murmuring, and some boys did too.

We sat on a table with 3 empty seats, the guards stayed beside the door. We were sitting with girls and Victoria was sitting on the other chair in front of me. Foods were already served and they were all scrambled eggs with eggplants. I made an 'ew' face.

"Ok, lead the prayer, leader." A man said, it was the principal of the school.

I turned to Youngmin then to Kwangmin and we all closed our eyes and prayed. I thought I was the prayer leader so I prayed out loud.

"Lord, thank you for everything. For giving me the most precious gift of all, my boyfriend, Jo Youngmin and my butler, Jo Kwangmin. Thank you so much that we are in the same boarding school. Thank you for the food also, but I wish they were meat. But never mind that, I will eat it if Youngmin eats them." When I finished praying ,I opened my eyes and noticed that everyone were staring at me, some shocked, annoyed (maybe?) ,and some were like stopping themselves from laughing.

I turned to Victoria who silently giggled like a sweet silent chick then she murmured just for me to hear them, "you're not the prayer leader, sweetie."

Oh no, I thought. I looked at Kwangmin then Youngmin who were looking away, and their cheeks reddened. "Please don't get disappointed..." I whispered to myself and looked down. "Mianhe everyone..." I said in a low voice.

The principal cleared his throats and turned to Victoria. "Lead the prayer, Victoria."

"Yes, sir." Everyone bowed their heads again, closed their eyes and prayed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After eating lunch we went out of the dining room but then L.Joe held my arm tightly. The Jo Twins tried to stop them but I said, "Its ok." Although I wasn't ok with L. Joe, I think I need to talk to him too.

The Jo Twins and my guards left the hallway and I was alone with L.Joe. He then let’s go of me and smiled.

"What are you doing here?!" I yelled at him .

"What do you mean? I study here." He smirked. "I should be the one asking you that."

"Are you following me? " I asked accusingly.

"It's a coincidence. We both study here, isn't that great?"

"No, it sounds stupid in  my ears."

"Oh come on. Did you forget the times we spent together?"

"Yes! I did!"

When I started to walk away, he hold a grip of my arm again, hurting me.

"Ya!" I yelled at him but he ignored me. So, I decided to unravel myself from his grip forcedly then pushed him slightly then gave him spinning back kick and it hit his face, he dropped on the ground yet my school doll shoe flied away behind him.

He bit his lip, and I pressed my lips together then headed for my shoe which flies. But then I twisted my ankle and I fell on the floor.

I saw L. Joe smirked at me and ran to my shoe and took them. He raised them with his hand. "Want this? Run for it!" He chuckled and run. I stood up as quick as I can running in a way like I was snapping my legs and ankles. "Damn you, L. Joe! Give me back my shoe!" I yelled. I looked around only to see other students staring at us as I followed L. Joe out .

He stopped beside the pond and I stood distance from him. Watching him ,he was acting like he was to throw my shoe in the pond and I wished that he wouldn't because that was the only school shoe i got. And it's a special one since Daddy bought it for me.

Students gathered around and I looked around to look for my guards or the Jo Twins to help me out, but they weren't there.

L. Joe smirked at me when I looked back at him. I was about to cry but I tried not to let them fall through my cheeks.

He then raised his hand with my shoe and then throw them in the pond. It floated and I glared at him.

"Go for it, babe." He said. Babe - that's what we called each other before. As in before. And now, all I wanted to do was kick his but I couldn't . I was just shaking and I was humiliated. I was barefoot in front of everybody, well at least only my other foot.

I turned to the direction where my shoe was floating.

 

 

I jumped in the pond. All were shocked even L. Joe.