MQ Academy : The Tradition

CINDELIQUENT

I recollect Bridgette telling me that this school is different from all other schools.

A person must either be super rich or super smart to get into the academy, thus she says, it is really our privileged to be admitted without much difficulty.

The Academy has a  time honored tradition that is ‘anything that happens within the confines of the academy remains within the confines of the academy’.

Bullying is permitted. Every student in the academy is sons and daughters of previous generations, so all of them respect this time honored principle.

There was another tradition called hierarchy of power. The 4th year rules the 1st,2nd and 3rd years, the 3rd years rule over the 2nd and 1st year, the 2nd year rule over the first year.

But this tradition was crushed to the ground a year and a half ago, when a senior decided to bully a one powerful freshman. Together with his friends as powerful as he, they put an end to the hierarchy of power and created a new one where the four of them is at the zenith, they call themselves the four kings - JiYong, Taeyang, Seungri and Daesung.

Taeyang? I think I heard that name before.

As the Kings, they have implented some rules... (blah blah blah)

My mind was not able to cope with so much chattering... I didn't get the last part of what Bridgette was saying until she shook me. She warned me  to stay clear of them since she have a huge admiration for one of them. With the crazy look in Bridgettes eyes, I can say it is more of an obsession.