Dark Cloud Clearing

CINDELIQUENT

I blew a heavy air out of my mouth before walking in front of the masterpiece. I faced him and grabbed him by the collar; I pulled him down while I tiptoed up. I saw his pupil dilated when our lips touched. He seemed shocked.

 

It took at least 5 seconds and I found myself brutally being pushed away. I would have really fallen to the ground if my prince weren’t there to catch me. “Now, it’s even!” I shouted in front of the masterpiece’s face. I mean if my boyfriend kisses the girl he like, wouldn’t me kissing him make things even?

 

At least in my head thas how it happened but in reality... before I can even put a smack on masterpiece lips he had the back of his hand covering his mouth and my lips practically landed on those palm that I remembered to have spit on during that club incident. The masterpiece shoved me away like I’m some unwanted something.

 

The masterpiece wiped his lip with the back of his hand. And as if that was not enough, he spit at least twice or more as if he had eaten something rotten just because of an attempt on my part, I wonder what that jackass would do if I actually manage to give him a smooch.

 

***********************

 

I am not sure how we all end up inside the mansion or why we were all gathered in the middle of the living room. I only followed Top when he said that there are chocolates, big ones, inside.

 

I took a shock to find B1, B2, my prince, the masterpiece, the princess, Bridgette inside too. Did Top also promise them the chocolate that he promised me? I grunted while standing behind Top.

 

“Why don’t you take a seat?” Top told me but I don’t want to. As long as I am standing I have an edge in getting the chocolate Top will be giving faster than those sitting down, right?

 

“I am not sure what caused all that ruckus outside, I suggest you guys talk it out,” Top seriously told them with his eyes unfaltering even in front of the so called four kings.

 

B1 and B2 sighed, “Why are we here? We had nothing to do with that shenanigan outside,” they contested.

 

“In fact, that was all her,” B2 said pointing to me.

 

“What did I do?” I hastily asked with my fist ready to bump with his face. B1 narrowed his eyes on me, “Really?” he asked as if he cannot believe I am even asking.

 

“FINE,” I yelled considering my prince is eyeing me, I don’t want him to get a wrong impression of me.

I took all the little cookies I have hidden in the inner pocket of Top’s suit that I am wearing. I also emptied my jeans pocket of the colourful candies, “I thought they were free!” I yelled at B2 while throwing the candies at his face.

 

He seemed bewildered for a moment, “What the?” B1 uttered.

 

B2 laughed, “You do know these candies are merely decorations for the real desserts right?” he asked me.

 

“Eh?” I replied in surprised, “But... they are sparkly,” I said in embarrassment while taking a quick glance at my prince who seemed to be laughing secretly.

 

Top gave me whack in the head, “What the hell are you on about?” he snarled, he seemed pissed.

 

“What is your problem?” I asked with my brows furrowed while poking my forefingers on his cheeks, left and right. He tried to ward my hands away but I just kept poking his face. I saw him secretly smiling. “STOP IT!” Top yelled and caught my hands, he was wearing a serious face but I now know the truth. The bastard must be having fun bullying us.

 

The princess fake cough, Top and I turned her way. She was eyeing us... when we looked where the princess was actually looking, Top hastily let go. It looked like we were holding hand, ewwww. But my prince is not even budging; he is not even looking at me. Maybe he is just jealous...? And then I notice Bridgette has remained clinging on him. Arghhhh, I am annoyed. Why the hell do they have to be this chummy? I’m the girlfriend, I silently thought.

 

I thought I silently thought...

 

I wonder why there was sudden silence in the room... Top was scrutinizing my face with an open mouth and my prince mouth was also slightly ajar with his pupil expanding as if in shock. My prince kept glancing at me and then at Top and back again.

 

************************

 

POV of Taeyang

 

Taeyang swallowed hard and tried to clear something with Top, he wanted to explain that they were just pretending but... wait! Why would the monkey girl mumbled about him being her boyfriend in front of Top? Could it be??? Her prince is him? Considering how her brain work... it is possible.

 

 

*************************

“Isn’t she your girlfriend?” China pointed to Bridgette who is seemed to have planted herself in Taeyang’s arm.

 

China covered as soon as she realized she might have given herself away in front of JiYong. She knew she had hurt him more than enough and by JiYongs reaction; she seemed to be rubbing salt in his wound just by showing interest.

 

JiYong briskly stood up and head out the door. He left without a word... but I can sense he is fuming with anger; he was redder than any riped tomatoes I’ve stolen from the neighbour’s garden so far.

 

******************************

I turned around and Top seemed to have been frozen by something. I slapped him left and right as hard as I could. Top blinked... “Why did you hit me?” he immediately reprimanded like I’m some kid.

 

He sighed and look at Taeyang he remained seated as if there is something he is in the middle of figuring out.

 

“Then why are you with her instead of your girlfriend?” Top seriously told him. I raise a brow while I stood behind Top and gave him a whack in the head. He hastily turned his head over his shoulder, “What was that for?” he sneered.

 

“Who gave you the permission to talk to my boyfriend like that?” I arrogantly said before I held my hand out to Taeyang. Taeyang took my hand and I just whisk him away... away from Top... away from Bridgette... away from B1 and B2 who seemed to be enjoying themselves, watching.

 

I was pulling Taeyang by the hand as I walk ahead of him just like the time he took my hand and pulled me away from the academy just a few days back when I blew the bastards cars.

 

“It must be for revenge,” Taeyang said as he chuckled.

 

“Revenge?” I asked

 

“When you whack Top on the head, it must be because he whacks you in the head before right?” Taeyang explained with triumphant glitters in his eyes realizing that he just read me.

 

I snickered in agreement. I wanted to get an opportunity to return the favour but I don’t want to look like a barbarian hitting Top in front of my prince without reason. But my prince read my mind... really... we’re meant to be.