Leaving for Good (3)

CINDELIQUENT

I can smell McDonald’s cheeseburger inside the plastic bag that the Masterpiece is carrying as he walked towards me. I suddenly gasped as the wind blew his hair... he suddenly looked quite charming in my eyes – not that he wasn’t before but this time, there was something more to him.

“Maybe it’s the bag of McDonald’s that he is carrying,” B2 supplied. I didn’t even notice B1 was already sitting by my side. Ah! Yes... it is that plastic of McDonald’s that he is carrying that gave him more character.

B2 laughed, “What’s with you and starvation?” he said.

I just grimaced not taking my eyes off the masterpiece already standing in front of me. And then something hit me, B1 and B2 has been reading my mind?

“How did you know what I was thinking?” I asked turning my head from B1 to B2.

They both looked confused and then B2 laughed, “You were THINKING it all?... This is just a secret but Daesung and I... we are what you call espers,”

My pupils dilated in surprised “Wow,” I said in astonishment.

“Do you know what esper is?” the masterpiece spoke! The masterpiece SPOKE! What the ‘effing hell is going on??? The masterpiece spoke.

B1 and B2 both laughed, “Let me guess what you are thinking... you cannot believe Ji spoke,” they both said while clutching on their belly, laughing.

I just hanged there upside down waiting for the idiots to stop their childishness. So what if they can read mind, in this day and age it is not really a big deal anymore.

The masterpiece sat just a few inches away from me and took something out of the bag. THERE WERE CHICKENS TOO!  I suddenly exclaimed. B1 and B2 were still laughing.

“Do you always do that?” B1 finally manage to ask.

“Do what?”

“Think out loud,” he pointed.

“What’s that?” I innocently asked. B2 started laughing again; I am starting to get pissed.

B1 started untying the rope off my feet while B2 went to where the masterpiece was eating SELFISHLY.

I suddenly had my face kissing the ground when B1 finally untangle the bound around my ankle. But I have no time to waste. I abruptly walked to where the masterpiece and B1 are and stood before them.

“Give me my share,” I demanded holding out my hands in front of the masterpiece but the masterpiece just looked at me and then turned his head around ignoring my demand.

He at least owes me for tying me upside-down.

B1 grabbed the plastic bag from the masterpiece and handed me my share. “I knew it... B1 is the kindest person on the planet,” I told him.

“Your appreciation of people is whack!” B2 said. I ignore him in the presence of cheeseburger.

************

The Masterpiece continiously sighs as if he is carrying the whole world in his shoulder.

"What is your proble?" I muttered while munching on my burger.

The Masterpiece ignored me as usual. "I am going for a drive," he suddenly said as he stood up. I sighed, "Okay, I was going to save this for later... but I am going to tell you now." I declared.

The three handsome idiots ignored me. Luckily, there were many rocks scattered around. I chose the tiniest and started throwing it at them. That caught their attention. They turned around looking angry somehow. I was going to stop... but I gathered so many rocks, it will be a waste just to drop them back. So, I continue to hit them with it until all the rocks I have in my hands are all used up. B1 and B2 was glaring at me with a shock confused expression. It's like they want to say something but don't know where to start. The masterpiece just stared at me with that blank face, "Are you done?" he said in a serious tone. I nod.

The masterpiece bend down and started collecting some rocks bigger than my fist. I have a feeling.... when he stood straight and look me directly in the eyes with that grin plastered on his face. I knew... 

My body jumped back and grovel my way into the bunch of woods just laying there. I hope it can cover me... but it was quiet. There was no movement from the Masterpiece side. Did they left me behind? Those jerks...  I might have to walk home. I don't even know where I am.  I was busy thinking and then out of nowhere, he was standing over the wood before me with his two hand up in the air holding a rock bigger than may head. He was ready to smash it over my head but B1 and B2 came to the rescue. 

"You pyscho!" I shouted as soon as B1 and B2 was hold unto him. "You could have totally ruin my face with that!" I exclaimed. 

"You know you could have died as well, right" B1 said while still trying to hold the mastepiece back from rumpaging and attacking me.

"That too!" I agreed and collect another set of stones and started throwing them at the masterpiece while he is still being detained by B1 and B2. B2 and B1 eyes expanded when the rock I threw actually hit the masterpiece in the face. They both froze and let go of the masterpiece whose blood seemed to have boiled to 0 degree. I can even see traces of smoke escaping his ears.

 

I didn't think the rock would actually hit him in the face... I turn around and ran away as fast as feet can take me. With the look in the masterpiece eyes, he is really planning to kill me. 

 

At least I thought I ran away... but why am I falling down instead??? There was a wood with a nail sticking out on the ground where my face is going to hit. Damn it, not again. That was the last memory I had before I lost consciousness. 

 

I think death finally caught up to me.