By the Kings Order

CINDELIQUENT

I was sulking while Erik and I were walking home. I cannot believe that this idiot know the masterpiece. I mean what the hell? Are we growing apart now? I was thinking to myself.

‘Hey’, Erik said while tapping on my shoulder. Hmp I whimper with my arms folded together across my chest, and looked away. I don’t want to ask question regarding his relationship with the masterpiece, but I believe in the saying the friend of my enemy is my enemy, therefore Erik is dead meat!

‘Hey!’ Erik called out again, and because I was so pissed off at him I just started hitting him. Erik was doing a great job avoiding my ‘fist of fury’ so I started kicking him. I managed to land a kick at his ribs… it was not that much but Erik went King Kong crazy on me. He started kicking me too… we both learned taekwondo so we end up putting quite a show on the street. When we stop to take some air, people around us suddenly clapped. We held hand and took our bows; people just started throwing coins at us. Whoa! Easy money, I thought.

I was happy with just beating Erik up, but I am happier that I got paid for it, I grinned by myself. Then, Erik slapped me in the face without holding his strength back. I felt my jaw almost breaking, this monkey! ‘You look stupid’ Erik laughing all on his own so I slapped him back. We were just standing outside my space slapping each other; I won’t lose to this monkey. I felt my cheeks going numb from all the hit I got from him… but I think I am winning; Erik mouth is already bleeding hehe. After he slap me, I decided to end it. I close my hand in a fist, swing my arms back and with full force punch Erik in the face. I saw his feet leaving the ground a few inches up before he flew on the side. ‘You cheat!’ he shouted before collapsing. I think I hit him too hard.

I would have left him on the ground but I remember how he stayed with me in front on the old man’s grave. I should at least pay my debt.

I don’t want my sofa smudge with his blood, so I just let him sleep on the cold floor of my space. I gave him a pillow and a blanket, that’s how nice I am.

The moment my body touch the mattress, I immediately fell asleep.

*************************

My alarmed went off and I immediately jump up from bed. My face feels so heavy then I remember how Erik and I had the slapping contest last night. Arghhh, I looked at the mirror and there it was half of my face swollen and turning red violet.

When I came out from the bath I saw Erik still sleeping on the floor, I forgot about that. I was going to wake him up but then I saw his face. Oh! Gosh… my face is not even half as badly injured as his. I know he will definitely throw a fit if he saw how badly he looked. Better to avoid Erik for a few days or weeks. I have a feeling he will take some kind of revenge on me.

 

*************************

I was feeling a bit guilty about Erik’s treasured face… though it is not really that much. But he did start it first by 'sleeping' with the enemy. I was lost in my own thought when something almost hit me in the face. And since I am not distracted my body move to avoid the sharp pen that was targeting my eye. Then I remember about being targeted by the entire student population. They did not even take into consideration how badly injured my face is.

I saw the group of girls flocking not far away from me. They were laughing at my expense. I laughed as I felt a murderous aura surfacing through the pores of my skin; this academy might not be so boring after all. I pick the pen up; I walked towards the group laughing at me with the pen in my hand as if I am holding a knife. The girls seem startled for moment looking left and right… perhaps asking for others help. I was a few steps away when they started running away. Aish! If I run after them, I will get tired. I am saving my energy for later bullying as I am sure this won’t be the last. Then I laughed ‘bwahahhahhahhaha’ as loud as I can. Bring it on ers!

************************

Daesung and Seungri cannot stop laughing while watching the whole thing from a balcony nearby. JiYong was gritting his teeth … ‘I don’t think that girl will leave the academy… EVEN with the bullying’ Daesung said through his laughter.

‘We'll see…’ JiYong took out his phone and send out a new order from the king.

‘MISSION: Target to CRY and BEG for life. REWARD awaits’