...

CINDELIQUENT

              I was startled from my sleep when I felt my hand, it really does hurt. I opened my eyes and there was Erik. ‘What?’ I ask. Then I notice the pretty lady on my right, looking into my hand. ‘I don’t think any nerve was broken. Can you move your hand?’ she asks. I was caught off guard and end up doing what I was told, why should I do what she says? I reprimanded myself. So I stop moving my hand. Erik gave me a forehead flinch with his knuckles, ‘She is a doctor… I mean not yet… but will be’ Erik proudly said. I look at him suspicious for a while. Although the lady is really pretty, she seems to be way too old for a highschooler, but who am I to judge. Erik must have heard my thoughts, and said ‘She is Elli’s girlfriend’. ‘ahhhh!’ I said while nodding. That kind of makes sense I mean, how can a pretty girl like her fall for stupid Erik? Erik throws a couple of light punches on my shoulder, like he was embarrassed in front of his brother’s girlfriend. Tsk, this dude has some real issues. The lady doctor put some fracture brace on my hand and told me I need to get an X-ray in a week to make sure that the bones is staying in place. I need to wear a cast for 6 weeks? I was happy to know that, at least I can ask the professor to cut me some slack since I am fractured and all.

 

                I looked at the window and realize that the sun is already setting. Did I miss going to school again? I took a deep sigh, the old man must be really disappointed now, probably even grandmother.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

                The students were all busy accessing the MQ Academy site. There was an incident caught in CCTV, it is going viral within the campus. A girl, edited with a face of a monkey, kicked the schools clinic door open and walks in. What made the video viral is the sight of the academy’s nurse immediately rushing out, as the monkey girl walks in. The nurse was half .

 

                ‘So, it was not her who strips you’ Daesung said while shooting some darts, ‘She does look stupid to pull that off’ he chuckled, remembering the monkey girl.

 

                ‘What was she apologizing for then?’ Seungri asks nonchalantly while clicking the remote for a good show. JiYong was just lounging in the opposite sofa with his eyes close. ‘And how did that nurse manage to drug you?’ Seungri turning to JiYong who kept his eyes close.

 

                ‘… ah!’ Daesung exclaimed ‘JiYong broke her hand for no reason then?’ Daesung suddenly felt that he has exhausted so much energy in remembering. He shook his head trying to keep the guilt away.

 

                ‘It is an honest mistake’, Seungri uninterestingly said, throwing the remote after finding nothing to watch. He stood up and was about to walk out of the theatre room. ‘Where are you going?’ daesung asks as he picks up the remote and slump himself in the spot where Seungri was a moment ago. Seungri just waves his hands without looking back. Daesung started clicking the remote, but there was nothing running in his mind except guilt. He doesn’t even know what he was thinking last night. JiYong went missing without telling anyone where he is; they thought he was kidnapped again. It would have been better if it was so. JiYong was so use to it, that being bruised is no longer such a big concern. But to be strip , that is just way off. He was so mad because he has experience something like that… for a child it can be traumatizing. He really just wanted to scare the girl away, but JiYong just being himself actually followed and hurt the girl. Daesing took a deep sigh before throwing the remote, ah! There is nothing good to watch.