The Accident

CINDELIQUENT

School Year Starts.

Instead of the brown uniform of Sei Sang High I am wearing a freaking sailormoon outfit. I took a deep breath remembering how my relentless refusal to attend YG academy has gone to waste. The leprechaun said that my step sister will also get a free pass should I decided to attend YG Academy. With that, the old man blackmailed me to going in exchange for keeping my space. My father through my step mother even said that if I attend YG academy I will get a free entertainment showcase. Normally, I would not accept charity from these people but I really wanted to show off my new space in facebook. June and AJ’s been bugging me to send them the picture. I have been bragging how great it is from my imagination, I don’t want them to think I was lying.

 

Ahhhhh, my hair has grown longer without me noticing during the summer.

 “C’mon…let’s go, let’s go!” Bridgette’s exclaimed barging in my room. This is really irritating. Bridgette pulled me out of the house and planned to shove me inside the old man’s car. Like hell, I rather die. I squirmed my way out of Bridgette’s grip, tsk! Such fragile looking thing has so much strength.

I forgot my handbook” I furiously exclaimed. Bridgette was caught off guard and loosened her grip. I felt a pang of guilty whacked me by the head when Bridgette flinched by my yelling.

 “I will take my bike and just follow,” I told her in a low voice.

“C’mon Sis, You’re going to be late!” Barbie yelled from inside the car. “Don’t wait up for that bi…” Barbie held her tongue remembering the old man is right there. She doesn’t show much of her evilness in front of the elders.

“Hey, don’t be late okay?” Bridgette called out to me while I was running to my space to get my bike. I just waved my hand at her. Geez, she is just like her mother.

 Erik was waiting for me inside my space I knew I should have locked it. Erik looked startled when he saw me. He looked at me from head to feet. I kind of felt pretty until he burst out laughing. “A’ hole,” I grumbled.

I ignored his taunting laughter and took my bike out.  He followed behind me without turning down the annoying noise he is making. The really wants to get his kick!

He tear up as he held unto his stomach “I can’t believe it… you’re a girl!” he said through his laughter.

Ignore... ignore...  ignore, I told myself.

But my fist flew on its own right to Erik’s face. Erik fell on his . When he stood up blood suddenly ran down his nose “What the heck did you hit me for?” he shouted.

I immediately turned around and quickly mound my bike. I think he still hasn’t notice that his nose is bleeding otherwise he wouldn’t stop with just shouting. I don’t want to start a brawl with Erik since it is my first day at the new school. I really don’t mind but it is better not to get in trouble for now. I still don’t have the entertainment showcase that the old man promised.

*******************************

I was pondering what my new school would be like when I heard something faint “Yo….ur…ee….. D….E….AD!”

I turned my head around and I saw Erik running his off trying to catch me. I guess, he noticed the bloody nose. I was hoping he wouldn’t. I paddled as fast as I could like my life depends on it but Erik can really run.

I took another look to check the distance between Erik and I but before I can turn my head in front I found myself 4 or maybe 5 feet up the ground. “Bossss!!!” I saw Erik running towards me in slow motion with his hand stretch out toward me. ! He caught me, I heard the loud crack my bones made when my body hit the ground. Oh god! That’s got to hurt I thought but for some reason everything was just black and my body feels nothing like I am just floating in air.

I opened my eyes with my vision all blurry. I hear people running around shouting this and that. I am not sure what is going on but I know I have to go to school… it’s my first day for crying out loud! I hear someone say “WE ARE LOSING HER!”