The GIRL

CINDELIQUENT

ACADEMY’s CHATROOM

Student 148: I’ve had it. That monkey girl is just too…

Student 248: Too what? I think we should continue the bullying. But this time, the gloves will come off.

Student 558: What gloves? I think we’ve bullied her to the extreme and … that monkey girl. How can she still stand staying here?

Student 647: It’s been a week. I think the boys should do something about her. I mean just launch a ual assault on her on something.

BOYS type the same thing: EWWWWwwwww

Student 566: C’mon! That is just gross… don’t even go there.

Student 647: Moron! What I mean is you can just pretend to assault her. I mean she is still just a girl. And being assaulted is the biggest shocked a girl can have.

Student 369: Agree.

BOYS: What’s in it for us?

Student 987: How about a pass to kiss the girl you like?

BOYS: Will the girls agree?

Student 987: Let us just say, it’s part of the kings reward. But this under the condition that she leaves, and only the boy or boys that actually attack her will get the pass.

BOYS: We can do that. Won’t the king have your head for using their names?

Student 987: No. The king wants her gone as much.

***********************

 It has been one hell of a week. I am having fun.

I came to school expecting to get attacked but nothing happened, it seems too quiet. What are these wackos’s up to? I wonder.

I was still wondering when the bell rang. The day is over and I did not get ambush or anything, is that it? That’s all they’ve got? I win!

I was grinning up to my ears. See? Those kings and their subjects are nothing… pweh! I spited on the side. I didn’t notice Top catching up to me. ‘Ah!’ I exclaimed when my spit was caught in his polo. He looked at me angrily, ‘What the hell?’ he said in disgust.

‘It’s your fault for popping up from nowhere!’ I shouted back at him while coursing my way through the hallway.

Top shook his head what kind of girl would spit just anywhere... he immediately went to the bathroom to put some water and soap in his polo then he remembered why he wanted to catch up to her in the first place, ! He mumbled. Top ran out to catch up to her but she just suddenly vanished.

***********************

‘Where’s the free food?’ I shouted on top of my lungs.

I was lured by this group of girls telling me there are free food in the abandoned lot just behind the school, the place where the facility use to store all the cleaning material.

I ran like my life depended on it but when I got there, there was nothing but 8 boys grinning like they got me while locking the door behind me.

GRRRRRRrrrrrr I started hitting them like mad. How dare they eat all the food? They could have saved some for me but instead… they ate it all. This is the cruelest they have ever done to me, I want to cry.

Three guys tried to frantically open the door that they themselves lock. ‘Where‘s the key?’ they keep shouting at each other. ‘You think you can eat everything and leave nothing for me?!’ I shouted at them

I grab one of the guys by the neck in a joint lock. He keeps struggling but a few minutes and he collapse. ‘You killed him’ one of the guys at the door mumbled. I laughed like a demon and grab him by the collar and throw him on the other side of the room.

There was only one that I haven’t beaten up. He was cowering in a corner with his tail in between his legs. I was going to hit him with all I got but then he shouted ‘I know where the foods are!’ his hands already covering his face, as if that can stop my fist.

 ‘My friend!’ I exclaimed while extending my hand to him to help him get up from the floor.

************************

We end up is the Cafeteria.

‘What?’ I snapped at the bunch of morons watching me eat while some crumbs of the food I am eating are spitting out. ‘Why don’t you guys eat too? You guys said it’s free, RIGHT?’ I eyed them suspiciously. They nod relentlessly.

‘… how can we eat when your spit are on them’ the guy I choke mumbled.

I grinned ‘Do you want me to choke you again?’ I looked at him threateningly. He suddenly bowed his head down and did not meet my eyes. I laughed, ‘I am joking!’

‘But seriously, you guys are just pathetic. I can beat you all up if I want to’

‘You already have’ the guy I gave a head said.

‘You guys are so stiff. You will never win against me… come back in a few hundred years’ I said boasfully  while munching on the last muffin.

 

************************

YoungBae came in the club room and found Seungri and Daesung laughing their asses off, they were watching some footage on CCTV. JiYong looked pissed. How can that monkey win over 8 boys?

YoungBae sat across JiYong who keeps eyeing him ‘What?’ he ask. JiYong turn his head around as if to ignore YoungBae. YoungBae took a deep sigh, wondering whether it will be alright to say what he is about to say. He was still thinking when JiYong stood up heading for the door; the air between the two of them has been heavy ever since that day.

‘She’s coming back’, YoungBae abruptly said, talking to JiYongs back. JiYong’s shoulder jilted as if the news has startled him but he continue walking out. Daesung and Seungri stopped laughing.

JiYong walked towards the veranda, lit his cigarette up. His mind is going berserk with the thought of her coming back… She is coming back… the love of his life... the love of his life who is inlove with his bestfriend.

! He threw away his smoke and went for his car.