JUDGMENT DAY

CINDELIQUENT

The result of the mock exam came out. And every girl in the academy keeps grinning up to their ears. They are just waiting for the kings to announce the target.

*************************

I was so happy when I came to the academy; I have 30 more minutes before the bell rings. This is the first time that this happen, I feel so lucky.

But the moment I step foot at the academy something fall over my head, I would have duck it but Top was calling out to me from afar and I was trying to make out what he was shouting about. My head got dizzy from the impact of something falling over my head… someone’s gotta pay, I thought before losing consciousness.

When I awoke, I was already in the academy’s clinic; I am not even sure how I got there. I stood up and open the clinic door but I was startled when I saw mob of students just flocking outside. What the hell?!

I didn’t even manage to step out. The mob of student started throwing something at me. I felt danger and immediately halted the door closed. Damn! What the is going on? I suddenly remember that first day I came to this academy, my eyes widened. I am being bullied! The student mob just keeps hitting the door. They don’t even care if they break school property. This bunch of wacko’s… I could fight back, but I think I would lose in the end considering their number.

I ran towards the window and just jump out… thank goodness the clinic I was in is on the first floor, otherwise getting away would mean a broken bone or two.

 

When I landed on the ground, students were already flocking from left to right. I just kept running while different sort of trash is being thrown at me. I am not sure how I manage to get away. I was catching my breath outside the academy’s gate. I abruptly took a bite of the sandwich in my hand… then I wonder where that sandwich came from. I looked back and the mob of student where still inside the academy’s gate, their nostrils were all flaring. I wonder if they will be breathing fire soon. They keep shouting this and that and that I should get back inside the academy, I signaled them to wait with my hand while still munching on the sandwich. I motion for them to throw me something to drink. I guess that made them furious even more. The day is not yet over; I wonder if it will be alright to just leave without attending the remaining class. It is not like I haven’t done it before. I decided to just go back.

                                                                                                                                                                                       

********

Daesung cannot believe he lost the bet when the result of the MQ academy mock exam came out. In the academy’s academic history there has never been a student who fails with a perfect zero! A student gets 25 points just for writing down their student number.

‘Turn out that moron does not read instruction… the examiner said that she wrote her name instead of the student number’ Seungrri explained while munching on his chips while watching the CCTV footage of the academy, ‘I’ve never seen anyone who is that happy while being bullied’ he commented. JiYong was gritting his teeth while watching the excitement plastered on this girls face while being hunted down by the entire studentry. She just keeps dodging the non-edible stuff being thrown at her like chairs, notebooks, pens etc as if she is playing in an obstacle course while catching anything edible either with or with her hands without stopping. Seungri was laughing hard as he watched how she would abruptly turn her head left or to the right, depending where the food is coming from while running. It was like seeing a monkey jumping around for a banana while avoiding traps.

 

JiYong had enough, stood up and walk out. He needed some air.

 

Daesung’s eyes followed JiYong as he abruptly stood up and kick his way out of their club, Desung sighed. Seungri was still laughing while watching the CCTV ‘… don’t worry too much. You know JiYong, once he takes his anger out on someone, he is all good. I think the monkey girl will do the job’ he said without looking at Daesung and continuously laughing at the footage.