Commotion

Living with Got7
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Black is English, Blue is Korean, Red is Chinese

Previously on Living with Got7:

Anna's POV

"Annyeounghaseyo! Anna imnida. Hi! I'm Anna. It's nice to meet you all!", I said cheerfully and bowed.

The boys stared at me and didn't utter a word. 

Well, this isn't what I expected.

And then I heard...

"OUR NEW ROOM MATE IS A GIRL!?!!?!?!?!?!?", all seven boys screamed.

Well, this should be fun.

* * *

No one’s POV

“… Yes. Your temporary roommate will be a girl. I didn’t have a choice; it was either you 7 or the 7 trainees. And I thought maybe you boys would be more mature and handle having a girl roommate since you guys are older.”, said JYP.

“That’s not the problem, sunbaenim. It’s just… not what we were expecting.”, said JB as he pushed his hair back.

“Mianhe… I didn’t mean to cause a commotion…”, said Anna.

“You’re fine! Don’t worry! It’s nice to meet you, I’m Jackson!”, said Jackson as he shook Anna’s hand.

Anna smiled and shook his hand. “Hi! I’m Anna! You’re from Hong Kong, right? Is it okay if I call you Ge Ge?! I’m Chinese-Korean. My father’s side is from Hong Kong as well so I know a little Cantonese. I also can speak Korean, because of my mother’s side, but I’m not that fluent.”

The other 5 boys were speechless. They just stared at Anna with their innocent eyes, wondering what they should say, what should they do.

* * *

Anna’s POV

“Mr. Park, which one will be my roommate?”, I asked.

“Jinyoung-shi will share rooms with you.”, JYP answered.

I looked at the boy wearing a gray long sleeved shirt.

I walked up to him and said, “Jinyoungie oppa chingu-ah?!”

I saw a big smile form on his face as he excitedly shouted “CHINGU-AH~~~”

I might not be that fluent in Korean, but I at least know how to make friends!

At this point everyone in the room laughed at JR. and I’s encounter.

“I see you have made friends with your roommate! You should rest today. The flight must have been very long. If you need any help you know where to find me. Mrs. Kim will also be of assistance as well! I have to attend a meeting now. Goodbye, Anna and Mrs. Kim! Bye, boys!”, JYP said as he left the dorm.

“Little ducking~, enjoy your time in Korea, okay? Remember to call me if you need anything. I will pick you up tomorrow morning at 8AM to visit the trainee building and to explain your schedule. Rest up, okay?”, said Mrs. Kim.

“Eommoni~ Of course! Don’t worry about me. I will call you if I need any help or get lost, haha.”, I said.

And with that note, Mrs. Kim had left as well.

Now, it’s just me and Got7 left.

I turn to JR and say, “Can you show me our bedroom? I want to put away my luggage~”

“Oh, you know Korean?!”, a surprised JR. asked.

“I can speak it somewhat fluently, but I can’t read.”, I replied.

He led me to our bedroom. There was a bunk bed, two dressers, a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter