Stalker?!

Living with Got7
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Previously on Living with Got7:

“Unni… Look at you. You’re a clear threat to her already. She has to get rid of you as soon as possible, not slowly.”, said Hyemi.

“What do-”

“Hey guys, what are you guys talking about? We have your food!”, said Jae oppa.

“Nothing.”, I said.

Jae oppa and Brian oppa placed our food on the table and we started eating and talking all together, when I suddenly feel a tap on my shoulders and I see Hyemi’s eyes open wide as she looks right above my head. I turn around and I see… MARK. 

* * *

I’m frozen. I don’t know what to do. WHY IS MARK HERE? OMMO. IS IT BECAUSE I DIDN’T RESPOND TO HIS TEXT?

“Hyung! What are you doing here?”, asked Jae Hyung.

“Just visiting a few people on my lunch break.”, said Mark.

“Oh really? Who?!”, asked Brian.

“You guys.”, said Mark.

“Awww.. You miss us already!? You only debuted a few months ago.”, said Jae Hyung.

“Yeah. I missed you.”, said Mark as he looks at me.

Did he mean to say that to me? Or was he talking to Jae oppa? Ommo. People aren’t supposed to know we live together. Let alone know each other. WHAT ARE YOU DOING MARK!?

“Meet my new friend Anna Chan! She’s from the U.S., so you guys can speak Korean or English to each other.”, said Jae oppa.

“Hi Anna. It’s nice to meet you. I’m Mark Tuan from Got7.”

“…Hi.”, I said.

This is so awkward… What are you trying to do here, Mark.

“Mark oppa! Why don’t you eat lunch with us?”, asked Hyemi.

“That sounds like a great idea.”, said Mark.

THIS IS NOT A GREAT IDEA. WHAT IF I SAY SOMETHING WRONG AND PEOPLE FIND OUT. I MEAN OTHER THAN HYEMI, NO ONE KNOWS ABOUT WHERE I LIVE.

“Here, hyung. Take my seat. I’ll go grab another chair.”, said Jae oppa.

“Thanks Jae Hyung-shi.”, said Mark oppa.

Mark takes Jae oppa’s seat and is now sitting next to me. Ommo. Why is my heart beating so fast? It’s not like it’s my first time sitting next to him… But it’s the first time he ever came to visit me. No, wait. He’s visiting Jae oppa and Brian. Not me. But what if-

“… Aren’t you going to eat, Unni?”, asked Hyemi, breaking me away from my train of thought.

I look away from the window and I see Hyemi, Mark, Jae oppa, and Brian staring at me.

“Mianhe. I was just thinking about something.”, I said and eat a spoonful of rice.

 We all talk to each other and enjoy our lunch together. I check the time and it’s 1:45PM.

“Oh I have to go now. I have to go to my Korean lessons.”, I said whi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter