Dance, Dance

Living with Got7
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Previously on Living with Got7:

Mark’s POV

“Can we order fried chicken and pizza and have it delivered?”, she asked.

“Yeah, c’mon. The boys are still practicing. We can go back to artist building and eat with them and then we can go home together.”, I said.

“Let’s go oppa!”, she said as she dragged me off the bench. She’s actually holding my hand for the first time. She’s going to try to open up again. I’ll wait for you, Anna. No matter how long it takes.

* * *

Anna’s POV

We are walking hand in hand together back to the artist building. I don’t know why, but this feels nice. Being with him feels right. I haven’t felt this way in a long time, I haven’t felt this happy in so long… but I’m still scared to be with him. What if he just leaves me too?

“What’s wrong? You look sad again.”, he said.

“Mm.. nothing. I’m happy to be here with you and to be holding you hand.”, I said and smile at him. I shook off the previous thought, Mark’s different than him.

We arrive in front of the artist building and I let go of his hand. He looks at me confused for a second, and then understands. Even if we like each other, it’s not like we can tell anyone. He still has a job being an idol and I still have to work hard as a trainee. I can’t do anything to damage his reputation. We take the elevator together and arrive to the second floor. We make a right and I see a huge dance studio and I hear a lot of noise.

“YAH! JACKSON! I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU TICKLE JINYOUNG-SHI AGAIN I’M GOING TO THROW MY SHOE AT YOU!”, I hear Ajusshi JB shout.

Mark and I walk in and now all I can hear is Bambam  and Yugeom shouting “NOONA!!”.

“Annyeuong! Did my pizza and fried chicken come yet?!”, I say and look around for a plastic bag and boxes.

“… Noona, do you care more about your food than us?! Did you only come here for food?!?!?”, asked Bambam.

“Of course not! I love my little maknaes to every bits and pieces!”, I said and pinched Bambam’s chubby cheeks.

And just in time, I see a delivery boy come in with two bags in his hands filled with delicious food. We eat together and talk to each other. I tell them about my first day as a trainee. They are all happy for me!

“Oppa also taught me one of your dances! We came here to show you!”, I said and got up.

“… Oppa? Which one?”, asked Jinyoungie oppa.

“Oppa!”, I said and point to Mark, who was now standing up and on his phone, searching to play the song.

“AIGOOOOOOOOOO~ SHE ONLY CALLS HIM OPPA NOW AND NOT MARK OPPA!!!!”, squealed Ge Ge.

“C’mon! You guys should dance with us!”, I said as the music started and as if it was on cue, they all got into positi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter