Oppa?

Living with Got7
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Previously on Living with Got7:

After my lesson, I check my phone to see if Mark replied back, as I walk out the door, I bump into someone’s chest, and fall first on the ground.

“Ommo. Mianhe. I wasn’t looking ahead of me; I was too busy checking my phone. I’m so sorry.” I said, and look up.

“MARK??? ARE YOU STALKING ME???????? WHY THE HELL ARE YOU HERE?”, I asked.

* * *

Mark offers his hand to help me up, but I ignore it because I’m still mad at him, and get up by myself.

“Yah. Don’t be mad at me, Anna-shi! I came here to make it up to you. I took time out of my busy schedule to see you today.”, he said.

“Yeah right… more like you’re avoiding work and snuck out.”, I said.

He smiles at me. “Maybe. But let’s hang out! I can practice with you, and it’ll still be considered work.”

“No thank you. Did you delete the picture yet?”, I asked.

“Where do you want to go to practice?”, he asked.

“YAH. I ASKED YOU A QUESTION!”, I yelled.

“No I didn’t delete it. Okay. How about this, you can take a picture of me and put it as your wallpaper and we can call it even.”, he bargained.

“… I want an ugly picture of you.”, I said.

“They don’t exist.”, he said.

THIS BOY.

“Then I don’t want to make up with you. I rather practice with someone else!”, I said and was about to storm off, but he grabs my arm.

“Anna-shi~ C’mon don’t be mad at me… I don’t want you to be mad.”, he said and pouts.

Ommo. Why is he being so cute right now.

“… Fine. I won’t be mad if you let me take a picture of you pouting right now and save it as my wallpaper.”, I said.

“DEAL.”, he said.

I take a picture of him and set it as my wallpaper.

“What does it look like?? I want to see.”

“Yay! I’m on Anna-shi’s phone!”, he said.

“Yeah yeah. Now let’s go practice together. I need help.”, I said.

“YOU REALLY MEAN IT? WE CAN PRACTICE TOGETHER?”, he asked with his puppy dog eyes.

“Yeah, especially since it’s okay for us to know each other since Jae oppa introduced us. It doesn’t look funny.”, I said.

“Yah. Why do you call him Jae oppa? Why not Jae Hyung oppa like everyone else? Or Park Jae Hyung… why do you say oppa to everyone you meet?!”, he asked.

“Aigooo~ Is my s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter