Countdown

Living with Got7
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Previously on Living with Got7:

Anna’s POV

“Okay then…”, I said and did as he said.

“I’m going to pull you up now, okay?”, he said.

“Dae oppa!”, I said.

He pulls me up and I flip over. He kisses me.

 “YAH OPPA!”, I shouted after our lips touch.

* * *

“What?”, asked Mark innocently.

“WHY DID YOU DO THAT? LET GO OF ME!”, I shouted and unlatched my legs from his body. My feet are on the ground, but my hands are still intertwined with his.

“Let. Go.”, I huffed.

“Not until you’re not mad at me!”, he said.

“Then don’t be sneaky!”, I said.

“If I asked you wouldn’t have let me.”, he said.

“DAMN RIGHT I WOULDN’T!”, I said.

“See! So I had to go to these extreme measures!”, he said as his phone beeped. He lets go of my hands to check his phone and is texting someone.

“… Oppa, who are you texting?”, I asked.

“JB-shi texted me to tell me not to come to the car. Apparently Yun Hee is there and is talking to them and won’t leave them alone. So I guess we are taking the bus home.”, he said and scratched his neck.

“Oh, okay.”, I said as I pack my practice bag.

“Are you hungry?”, he asked.

“I’m always hungry!”, I replied excitedly.

“Let’s go out and eat something. I’m hungry too. Afterwards we can get ice cream too.”, he said.

He’s perfect.

“Your treat!?”, I asked.

“I thought you owe me since I taught you our dance for free!?”, he said and patted my head.

“… Oppa. Please?”, I asked cutely and pouted.

“… Fine. But don’t ever ask for a Prada or BMW like that. I might be indebt for life by you.”, he said.

“Hehe. I’ll only ask for food from you.”, I said and walked out of the studio with him by my side.

We arrive at a small street vendor area and eat a whole bunch of snacks. We are eating and walking at the same time and just enjoying time to ourselves.

“So… Why were you practicing with Jae Hyung?”, asked Mark.

“Hmm..? Oh. We are in each other’s dance class. I asked him to help me on the choreography we’ve been learning.”, I said.

“Oh. Are you two close?”, asked Mark.

“Not really. I only met him for like 2 or 3 days now, but I do think he’s a good person.”, I said as we enter the ice cream shop.

“Annyeounghaseyo Eommoni! Can I get two scoops of the chocolate chip ice cream, please!?”, I asked.

“Dae! Ommo, you two are the cutest couple I’ve ever seen!”, she said as she scooped the chocolate chip ice cream in a cone.

"Eommoni we aren't-", I started to say.

“Thank you! She’s beautiful isn’t she?”, said Mark.

“Absolutely! You two remind me of my husband and I when we were younger. Can I get you anything?”, she asked Mark as she handed me my cone.

“Can I get two scoops of vanilla, please?”, said Mark.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter