Boyfriend?

Living with Got7
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Previously on Living with Got7:

“You run… way… too.. fast.”, he panted.

“I’ll go get you water! Don’t die!! There’s a bench!!!”, I said and ran to buy water.

However I got sidetracked and bought a bottle of water along with two ice cream cones. I walk back to the otter exhibit and I see Henry playing on his phone.

“Sorry for taking so long!”, I said and handed him a water bottle and a vanilla ice cream.

“Oh it’s fine! I just needed time to rest. You run really fast and thanks for the water and ice cream!”, he said and drank a gulp of water before starting on his ice cream.

We are sitting in a stadium waiting for the sea show to begin and my phone actually rings. Who could be calling me!?

* * *

I take out my phone and Mark’s face pops up and Henry sees and notices that my ringtone is ‘I like you’ by GOT7, and his face lights up.

“Hello?”, I said as I’m putting my finger to my lip to tell Henry to be quiet because he was just about to shout something.

“YAH. WHERE ARE YOU!?”, he screamed.

“With Henry at an aquarium.”, I said and my ice cream.

“Doing what!?”, he asked.

“Eating ice cream and watching a sea show.”, I said.

“… Why are you out on a date?!”, he shouted.

“I’m not on a date! Hey the show is starting. OMMO. THE OTTERS. SO CUTE!!!! OPPA. I HAVE TO GO.”, I said.

“WAIT!!”, he quickly shouted.

“WHAT!?”, I said, with my eyes completely engaged on the otters swimming around.

“… I like you.”, he said.

“I like- YAH. WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO DO?!”, I said.

“Ruin your date.”, he said and chuckled.

“Come back soon. I miss you. You’re coming with us to rehearsals tomorrow. I demand it. Bye! Have fun with the otters.”, he said.

“Bye, oppa!”, I said and hung up.

“So you like the new boy group?”, said Henry as he scooted closer to me, smirking.

“I don’t know what you are talking about.”, I said with my eyes focused on the sea show.

“Don’t worry. Your sec

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter