Camp

Living with Got7
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Previously on Living with Got7:

The song ends and again, I get a standing ovation and JYP-sunbaenim gave me two thumbs up. Yay! I didn’t do too bad! I bowed and exited the stage only to be greeted by Hyemi’s embrace. 

* * *

Anna’s POV

“UNNI! WHAT THE HECK?! I DEFINITELY PICKED THE WRONG PARTNER!”, she said.

“Hehe, let’s do a dance collaboration next showcase!”, I said.

“WE HAVE TO! Only if you’re still a trainee. I think you’re going to debut soon. JYP-sunbaenim gave you a standing ovation TWICE. Once with the group performance, and once with the solo. He RARELY ever does that. You are perfect, Unni!”

“Ommo, don’t say that! I’m just happy all my hard work paid off!”

The showcase ended and we are able to see our families now.

“MOM! I missed you so much!”, I said and leaped into her arms.

“Aigo! How’s my baby doing? Omma missed you so much!”

“Annieee~”

“We missed you so much!”

“ANNIEEEE BEARRRRRRRRRRR.”

My brother greeted me with hugs and bouquets of roses and gifts.

“I… missed… you… so… much…”, I said in between tears.

“So the baby didn’t grow as much as we thought.”

“Shut up.”

I started catching up with my brothers and mom, when Got7 made their way to me.

“NOONA! YOU WERE AMAZING!”, said Bambam as he handed me a bouquet of flowers.

The rest of the members congratulated me on my performance and my first showcase, and each handed me a bouquet of flowers.

“… How am I going to hold all of this!?”

“Here, let me hold them for you. I’ll put them in the car for you.”, said Mark.

“Okay, hang on. Hey Mom, can we meet at the restaurant? I’m going to put away all these gifts and flowers away.”

Mark and I departed from the group, and made our way to the parking garage.

“Did you drive here yourself today!?”

“Of course. I was busy today.”, he said as he unlocked his car.

“Huh? What did you have to do today?”, I said and loaded his backseat with my things.

“What was the address of the restaurant?”, he asked.

“Oh hang on, let me check on my phone.”, I said as I adjusted the seatbelt.

* * *

A week has passed since the showcase. My mom and brothers left yesterday, and I miss them already. After the showcase, JYP has put me through even more intense training. He told everyone that we would be switching in between groups and changing group members every day after the camping trip. The camping trip is tomorrow and it’s supposed to be a chance for everyone to get to know each other better and see who can be our potential group members. I’m nervous.

“Do you really have to go?”, asked Mark as he laid on my bed.

“Of course! Why would I miss out on this opportunity?!”, I said.

“WON’T YOU MISS ME?!”

“Nope. I’ll be having too much fun to be sad.”

“WHAT!?”

“Just kidding. Of course I’m going to miss you, stupid.”, I said and kissed his nose and continued packing my bags.

“Plus, I’ll only be gone for the weekend.”

“That’s too much time apart from me.”, he said and shielded his face with my pillow.

“It’s Friday, Saturday, and half of Sunday. I’ll be back Sunday night!”

“That’s… too… long. Promotions for Girls, Girls, Girls just ended. I have a tiny break, and I don’t even get to spend it with you.”

“I have training anyways, it’s not like I have time for you.”

“WHAT!? YOU CAN MAKE TIME FOR MEEEEEEE!”

I finish packing my bags and crawled on top of Mark. I lay my head on his chest and listen to his steady heartbeat.

“Are you going to miss me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter