Saved

Living with Got7
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Previously on Living with Got7:

Mark’s POV

“I’m sure we hurt her…”, said Tae Yoon.

You did what?

“… I’m sorry.”, cried Tae Yoon and Se Bin together.

That doesn’t fix anything. I have to find her.

I take off running. You’ll be okay. Wait for me. I’ll find you.

* * *

Anna’s POV

If I could walk, this wouldn’t be as scary.. But my ankle hurts too much. These cuts and scratches sting, and it's just so cold...

The trees began to whisper as I lay on the ground.

… Everything will be better in the morning, right? I’ll be able to find my way back to the camp with the sunlight. Wait! I’ll call Hyemi!

I searched in my pockets for my phone and it wasn’t there.

“It must’ve dropped when I was on the ground…”, I whispered.

I wrapped my arms around my knees and rested my head in between.

“I’m such a baby…”, I thought as the tears started to flow.

* * *

Mark’s POV

I have to find her.

I reach the trail and there isn’t a sign of Anna anywhere. Using my phone as a flashlight I begin shouting her name.

“ANNA! ANNA!!”, I shout as I enter into the woods.

I race pass trees, crumbling the leaves with my every step. Sweat is starting to form a line on my forehead as I pant heavily. Damn it. Where are you?!

Suddenly I hear someone crying… Anna?

I shine my phone across from me and jogged a few feet ahead. I found you.

And there she was. She’s sitting on the ground, crying and shivering. My baby… I take off my jacket and ran towards her. I draped my jacket over her, and picked her up from the ground.

“…Oppa?”, she barely whispered. She’s as cold as ice.

“Shh.. Don’t be scared. I’m here now. Don’t cry. I’m right here. I’m sorry I took so long.”, I said as I kissed her forehead. She wrapped her arms around me as I carried her back to the campsite.

* * *

Anna’s POV

The next morning, I open my eyes and I am inside a hospital room. IVs are connected to me and I hear my heart beat beeping on the monitor.

I can’t recall anything that happened that night after Mark found me.

“You’re awake...”, Mark said as rubbed his eyes.

“Did you sleep here last night?” I asked when I realized he was sitting in a chair pulled up next to my bed.

“Of course. I wanted to be the first person you saw when you woke up. I had to fight Bam Bam AND Hyemi for this spot,” he chuckled.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter