Sly Deal

Living with Got7
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Previously on Living with Got7:

Mark’s POV

“Are you tired?”, I asked.

“Mhmm…”, she responded, she still hasn’t open her eyes.

“Do you want a piggy back ride to the car?”, I asked.

“Mhmm…”, she said.

I carried her on my back and slung both of our duffel bags on shoulder. I swear both of our duffel bags are heavier than you are, but yet you still eat as much as all seven of us combined!

“Oppa…”, she said as I was walking to the car, carrying her on my back.

“Hmm?”, I said.

“Thank you.”, Anna said as she kissed my cheek, and rested her head on my shoulder.

I smile. You’re welcome.

* * *

Mark’s POV

We arrive to the car and I place Anna down. She climbs inside the back of the van and I throw our bags in the trunk with the rest of Got7’s practice bags. I then climb into the seat right next to her. Stupid, do you not know how to seat belt?! I put on her seatbelt and her head falls onto my shoulder. She’s still sleeping. Hehe. You’re cute when you’re sleeping, but I hope you don’t drool… Even if you drool I don’t think I can get mad at you. I seatbelt myself and lay my head on top of hers and try to take a nap before we arrive to the dorms. Luckily the car ride is quiet, the members are just as tired and are fast asleep before the car even starts to head back to the dorms. I close my eyes and fall asleep as well.

“Hyung… hyung wake up.”, I hear Bambam say.

“Hmm?” I say as I open my eyes.

“We’re home.”, said Bambam.

I wake up Anna and she climbs out of the car. We both walk to the trunk and grab our bags and head up to the dorms. We all arrive to our dorm and I see Anna crash down on the couch. Your room was only a few feet away, and you couldn’t even walk to it?! If you were that tired, why didn’t you ask for help? I go to my room to pick up a change of clothes so I can take a quick shower. After I shower, I walk out and check if she’s still sleeping on the couch. Much to my amazement she’s still sleeping through everyone talking and running back and forth of the living room.

“Hyung!”, said Jackson from the living room.

“Hmm? What’s wrong?”, I said walking to the living room.

“I have something I know you want…”, he said smiling slyly.

“What do you have that I can possibly want?”, I said looking at him confused.

He pulls out his phone and shows me a picture he took of me and Anna sleeping inside the van.
“YAH.”, I shouted, but then turn to look at Anna, making sure not to wake her.

“You have to send that to me!”, I said and pulled out my phone.

“Not without a price…”, he said.

“It’s my face. It’s my property.”, I said.

“Oh. So the picture of you and Anna in your wallet must be Anna’s property too. Should I wake her and ask her if she wants it?”, he said and grinned even bigger.

“Hey! I told you not to tell anyone! It was supposed to be our

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter