Don't Find Me

Living with Got7
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: So I was kind of debating whether or not to post this chapter, because it will most likely mean I won't update tomorrow. But I figured you all would rather have my updates as soon as possible, rather than me just waiting around to posting it. Did that make any sense? Sorry, it's late and I still didn't do my speech for school yet. Oops. :)

Previously on Living with Got7:

“Oppa… Dinner juseyo!”, I said.

“YAH. I THOUGHT YOU WERE TAKING ME OUT!?”, he said.

“Only for sunbaes! Oppa please??”, I said and pout, trying to use aegyo on him.

“… fine. But don’t use that to anyone else either.”, he said.

“But what if I really want something?!”, I said.

“Just tell me, and I’ll get you it. Arasso??”, he said as he pats my head.

“Bulgogi and samgyupsal juseyo!”, I said.

“Dae, Princess!”, he said.

We walk out of the practice room and I see Kim Yun Hee standing outside the room. Aw, crap. Why is she here?! Don’t tell me she likes Mark too.

* * *

“Oppa! I haven’t seen you in so long! Anna-shi, it’s nice to meet you. I’m Kim Yun Hee, we are in the same dance class together.”, said Yun Hee as she bows her head.

WHAT A FAKE . WERE YOU NOT JUST YELLING AT ME YESTERDAY?!

“Annyeoung Yun Hee-shi! It’s been awhile.”

“Annyeounghaseyo.”, I said and hold onto Mark’s jacket.

Mark notices my grip on his jacket and gives me a questioning look. I avoid his look, and look at the ground.

“Are you both really close together?”, Kim Yun Hee asked as she glares at my hand on Mark’s jacket.

“Close enough. Jae Hyung-shi introduced us and I’m just helping her train.”, Mark said.

“Oppa! Why don’t you ever help me?!”, Kim Yun Hee said as she grabs onto Mark’s other arm and pulls him away.

“You… never… needed… my… help.”, Mark said, completely shocked by Kim Yun Hee’s sudden attack on his arm.

“Ever since you left, my dancing has been seriously . Can you stay a little longer and help me?”, asked Kim Yun Hee

Why is she touching him? This never bothered me before, but why her? Why did she have to show up? I don’t want to deal with them together right now.

“Mark oppa, I have to leave now. Goodbye. Bye Kim Yun Hee.”, I said and bow. I walk away and I can hear Mark screaming.

“Yah, Anna wait!”, he shouted, but Yun Hee’s grip on him was firm.

“Oppa, let’s go out to dinner after you help me!”, said Kim Yun Hee.

After that I start to run. I run as fast as I could out of the trainee building. I see Jae oppa and Brian in the lobby, but I’m still running.

“Anna? ANNA! WHY ARE YOU RUNNING?! ARE YOU OKAY?!”, I hear Jae oppa scream.

But I’m running too fast to even turn back. Don’t follow me. Don’t bother me. Just leave me alone. I’m not even looking to where I’m running. My feet seem to know

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter