Tricks

Living with Got7
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Previously on Living with Got7:

Anna’s POV

“Hehe, I’m joking. Don’t let him kiss you again, or else I’m going to punish you.”, he said and disappeared. … Did you really have to kiss me and leave? Now I miss you.

I walk down the staircase and took the elevator back down to the first floor, the lobby. I look around to see if Hyemi was anywhere near by so we can practice dancing together, but she was nowhere in sight.

“Anna! Do you want to practice together?”, said a familiar voice.

I turn around and it’s Jae oppa.

* * *

Anna’s POV

“Jae oppa! You don’t have practice with 5live?”, I asked.

“Not yet… Later on in the day I do, but not right now.”, he said and smiled.

“Can we practice the choreography from class? I still need help with it…”, I said.

“Of course, c’mon let’s go.”, he said.

We enter into a studio and practice the choreography.

“Are you sure you need help? You’re doing better than me… did you only want to show off that you’re a fantastic dancer?”, asked Jae oppa.

“No! I really needed help.”, I said.

“Sure, you did. How did you get into JYP?”, asked Jae oppa as we took a water break.

“I was recruited. It was during my senior year in high school, and it was lunchtime and a recruiter asked me to audition. I thought about it for a long time… and then I decided to do it. I passed, and now I’m here! Well, after graduation of course.”, I said and drank my water.

“Ah, you didn’t have plans for college?”, asked Jae oppa.

“I did… but my plans changed. I had a lot of options at the time.”, I said.

“Like what?”, asked Jae oppa.

“Like… becoming a gymnast, actually going to college and getting a degree, or becoming a trainee and debuting.”, I said.

“Gymnast? You can do gymnastics?”, asked Jae oppa.

“Yeah! I’ve been doing it for 7 years. This is my first break from it actually.”, I said.

“Let’s get back to practicing. I was going to ask you to show me your gymnast moves, but your hands don’t look so good at the moment. Maybe after they heal you can show me what you can do!”, said Jae oppa.

“… I do know how to do some moves without using my hands.”, I said.

“Really!? Can you show me?!”, asked Jae oppa excitedly.

“Of course! But you have to help me. I can’t gain any air time because I can’t use my hands… Can you give a lift by placing your hands here and I will run to you and jump, and when I jump can you push up when my foot lands on your hands?”, I asked.

“… Are you sure?! What if I don’t push you right!? WHAT IF YOU GET HURT? YAH. ARE YOU SURE THIS IS SAFE?!”, he asked as I was starting to walk across the room.

“I trust you. This will be fine. Just trust yourself, and trust that I will do well.”, I said. I start running towards Jae oppa. He places his hands together and did exactly as I told him to do. I hop on his hands and he pushes up. I flip twice in mid-air and stick the landing. I hear loud clapping and it’s not just from Jae oppa. I turn around and I see Got7, Hyemi, and a few other trainees from my dance class crowd near the door.

WHAT THE HELL. WHEN WERE THEY HERE!? OMMO. THIS IS SO AWKWARD. WHAT DO I DO!?

I bow and Hyemi walks up to me.

“Unni! You’re so cool! Why didn’t you tell me you were a gymnast?!”, she asked.

“You didn’t ask… It’s not that cool.”, I said shyly.

“Ommo. You should do a dance collaboration with Mark oppa!”, she said.

“Hmm? Why?”, I asked.

“… Mark oppa is kn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter