Lost

Living with Got7
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Previously on Living with Got7:
Anna’s POV

It’s evening now and we just finished our dinner. Many of the trainees are everywhere around the campgrounds. Some are inside their tents talking to others, some are exploring around, and some are just sitting by the campfire singing and dancing. I was sitting and talking to Celena and Cecilia when Kim Yun Hee pulled me aside to talk to me.

“Yah. Let’s talk. Meet me near the entrance of the Waterfall trail.”, she said and left before I could even ask her why or if she was crazy. Aigo, what’s wrong with this girl.

* * *

Anna’s POV

This girl is crazy. Meet her at the trail? What does she want?! To compete who can finish the trail the fastest?!

I said bye to Celena and Cecilia as I made my way to the tent to grab a jacket.

“Huh? Unnie? Where are you going? It’s getting late!”, said Hyemi as she crawled over her sleeping bag to see what I was doing.

“Kim Yun Hee is psychotic. She told me to go meet her at a trail to talk or something.”, I said as I zipped up my jacket.

“ARE YOU CRAZY?! WHY ARE YOU EVEN GOING?!”, she yelled.

“Because she wants to talk or maybe race me? I don’t know. I rather solve the issue now. What if I get into a group with her later on in the future.”, I said and shrugged.

“Unnie… I don’t think this is a good idea.”, worried Hyemi.

“It’s fine. I have my phone. I can call you if anything happens. Good night Hyemi-ah!”

“Be back soon! I still don’t have a good feeling about this…"

* * *

“Kim Yun Hee, what do you even want?”, I asked as I approached her at the start of the trail.

“You. Gone.”, she said.

“What do you mean go-”, I started to say before I fell down by a sudden force on my left side.

“What the hell?!”, I said as I started to feel pain on my right ankle.

Yun Hee and two other shadows creeped beside me.

“One, you didn’t leave Oppa alone. Two, YOU DIDN’T LEAVE ANY OF MY OPPAS ALONE. Three, I warned you.”

I can’t move. Oh my god… There’s so much pain. Did I just break my ankle?! How am I going to run away from Yun Hee???

“What are you even talking about?”, I said as I tried to get up, but only to be held down by the two shadows.

“Mark Oppa and Jae Hyung Oppa. I told you to leave them alone. Do you think avoiding me for the past couple of months means I won’t notice anything that you do? That showcase with Jae Hyung and the flowers from Got7 and GETTING IN THE CAR WITH MARK AFTERWARDS????”

She’s insane.

“Calm down, Yun Hee.”, I reasoned.

“CALM DOWN? HOW CAN I CALM DOWN?”, she screamed and slapped me.

This. .

“Have fun getting back to camp.”, she said as I saw her smirk.

“What do yo- WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! LET GO OF ME!”, I said as I got blindfolded and dragged across the ground.

“LET. GO. OF. ME.”, I screamed.

I tried to grab my phone but that was knocked out of my hand.

I can’t see anything! My ankle is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter